• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJs & sex

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ

Why does that please you? Your just not nice to me! :cry:

Shadow- If any of what you have said happened to me, I would run.... far and fast.... and not come back for a very long time! :yes:

His mum was very cool actually. Even after we'd broken up she invited me round for lunch. :alttongue: I hoped very much that his dad never knew though, I'm not sure whether she told him or not.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
His mum was very cool actually. Even after we'd broken up she invited me round for lunch. :alttongue: I hoped very much that his dad never knew though, I'm not sure whether she told him or not.

LOL what?! :shock: You have some serious guts for an SJ! :yes: Like I said, if that were me, I would NOT be going back to that place and I would NOT be talking/seeing anyone from there again- or at least for quite a while! :doh:

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I find this much embarrassment about a natural function puzzling.

uberrogo

MBTI Type
istj
While we are on the subject of relationships (well, the ISTJs are)...let's talk about sex baby!

Okay, why do I keep reading SJs have very traditional sex to basically make babies, and are rigid on their schedules and places regarding it??? Come on, is this true?

Open up...we can't see you!! Tell us your thoughts...

I have traditional values regarding sex (marry and have sex with one person your whole life) which conflict societies values on sex (sow your wild oats in college marry a girl have babies get divorced and get a young wife when I get rich). It is conflicting because I want society to have traditional values.

I am not that rigid on time and place or positions, I am down for whatever whenever however.

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I find this much embarrassment about a natural function puzzling.

Mm. The same reason why underarm hair, farting and stomach rumbling is too, I guess. Revealing our humanity, maybe? *shrug* I openly announce to my friends that I've come on; "Good news guys! I'm not pregnant! It's like a monsoon of maroon down here!" Much to their baffling disgust.

All of the SJs I know are pretty hush-hush on this topic, especially the ISFJ. But we're sort of involved with one another, so I tone it down when she's around. I like to make the others squirm, though. :devil:

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Mm. The same reason why underarm hair, farting and stomach rumbling is too, I guess. Revealing our humanity, maybe? *shrug* I openly announce to my friends that I've come on; "Good news guys! I'm not pregnant! It's like a monsoon of maroon down here!" Much to their baffling disgust.

All of the SJs I know are pretty hush-hush on this topic, especially the ISFJ. But we're sort of involved with one another, so I tone it down when she's around. I like to make the others squirm, though. :devil:

I have no issue with keeping things hush-hush or traditional values adhered to (I do myself as well). All I mean is if they are answering this thread, they are not keeping it hush-hush and they sound like 10 year olds going boys..ewwwwww!

Do you think drinking that dated 2006 milk will hurt me?
Well it might make you...you know....
No. What?
You know. throw up :blushing::blushing::blushing:

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
It is conflicting because I want society to have traditional values.

The individuals in society or society as a whole? Is it ok with you that people do what they want behind closed doors yet have a nice, scrubbed clean public face?

uberrogo

MBTI Type
istj
The individuals in society or society as a whole?

What is the difference? The individuals are what makes society.

Is it ok with you that people do what they want behind closed doors yet have a nice, scrubbed clean public face?

I am content with things being less than optimal and am not on a vendetta to change peoples minds or institute the thought police. But I would still like society to be consistent on values, specifically my values (which are traditional ones like I explained above).

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
What is the difference? The individuals are what makes society.

I am content with things being less than optimal and am not on a vendetta to change peoples minds or institute the thought police. But I would still like society to be consistent on values, specifically my values (which are traditional ones like I explained above).

Great but saying you want society to have traditional values simply because you want them to...is ridiculous. What makes your values superior?

uberrogo

MBTI Type
istj
Great but saying you want society to have traditional values simply because you want them to...is ridiculous. What makes your values superior?

Because that is what I like.

What is the point of having values that you don't think would be good for other people as well? If it is really a good thing to do then everyone should do it, right?

Last edited:

uberrogo

MBTI Type
istj
Because everyone has individual outlooks on sex? Society doesn't comprise of eusociality.

Im not sure how to read this. Are you asking me a question? I would like all the members of society to live out the values of the society they live in. Consistency seems like a good thing in that regard.

heart

heart on fire
^ You had to see this one coming, what about if that society values burning all first born babies? :huh:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ You had to see this one coming, what about if that society values burning all first born babies? :huh:

It wouldn't. Not in the society he's thinking of.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
I seen an ESTJ for quite a while. She was extremely fickle about following unwriten social rules. Appearance, status quo in marching step brainwashed pseudo-progressive train of thought (of the University of Koolade 'U of K' "GO UK GO" veriety), fraudulant empathy for superficial one knot rock cuts and scrapes of someones emotional issues like how they were treated by another while not knowing how they treated the other to get that feedback, ect. But in the sack? She was a no rules FREAK!

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, in his last post he says society being consistant is a good thing, he doesn't qualify what society he is talking about.

Yeah you're right. :tongue:

uberrogo

MBTI Type
istj

Not very realistic in this day and age, but since it would not be my value we'd be back to square one.

No, in his last post he says society being consistant is a good thing, he doesn't qualify what society he is talking about.

I live in the US so I am talking about the US.

uberrogo

MBTI Type
istj
I seen an ESTJ for quite a while. She was extremely fickle about following unwriten social rules. Appearance, status quo in marching step brainwashed pseudo-progressive train of thought (of the University of Koolade 'U of K' "GO UK GO" veriety), fraudulant empathy for superficial one knot rock cuts and scrapes of someones emotional issues like how they were treated by another while not knowing how they treated the other to get that feedback, ect. But in the sack? She was a no rules FREAK!

Im having trouble understanding.... so she was not consistent in following unwritten rules .... then I get the impression she was brainwashed and a freak in the sack. Sounds like an interesting character none the less.