• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJs & sex

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Well, as an ISTJ I'm a very very private person. Whatever happens between me and my girlfriend in the bedroom stays just between me and my girlfriend.

Talking about 'it' is very discomfortable for me.

^ I agree with Habba, however change "discomfortable" to "uncomfortable". :doh:

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
^ I agree with Habba, however change "discomfortable" to "uncomfortable". :doh:
Ah, no wonder it gave me that reddish line... :huh:

Back to topic... I don't know if the fact that I never had anyone to talk about these matters has somehow made me even more private with the subject than what an average SJ would be. And what makes me feel super-uncomfortable, is women talking about sex. :huh:

Stupid SJ family and SJ brains. :(

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I used to be very private about sex because that is what my husband wanted. But then I found out he wasnt as private as all that so now I'm probably too public about it.

I end up answering a LOT of sex questions my friends have. It's funny.

milly86

MBTI Type
ESTJ
I wouldnt say Im conservative in the bedroom. In fact my past and current boyfriends have all said Im quite fiesty. I have to feel comfortable with the person though and will only enjoy sex (and make an effort) with people Im in love with....which is one person at a time - have had sex behind someones back before but I felt horrendously guilty for betraying my beloved and the sex with the other person felt all wrong.

To me sex totally depends on the relationship you're in though. If you have a good connection you will feel more comfortable and able to communicate better with the other person.

I do kinda expect sex on a regular basis though - I have quite a high sex drive and would be quite offended in my other half didnt wana 'get jiggy' almost every night (depending on the stage of the relationship I suppose but I've never been out with anyone beyond 2 years so sex has still been pretty hot). Although if Im REALLY tired or drunk I'm pretty useless!!

OregonENFP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Ahem. *cough*

Yes, the average ISTJ is seen as the conservative wet blanket. It's a pity. I'm sure some are. But others are not.
I wanted to say more, but I cringe at revealing this much on teh interwebs.

My ISTJ seems REPULSED by a little 'kink' and flat out tells me I'm nuts to suggest it!!!

OregonENFP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
hahaha....

Just ignore him and do it anyway.

You're GREAT! I wish it was that easy. It involves him, however, so it would be a bit tough to 'do it anyway' on my own.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Ah, no wonder it gave me that reddish line... :huh:

Back to topic... I don't know if the fact that I never had anyone to talk about these matters has somehow made me even more private with the subject than what an average SJ would be. And what makes me feel super-uncomfortable, is women talking about sex. :huh:

Stupid SJ family and SJ brains. :(

Yes, this thread makes me feel awkward. Except, I never had an SJ family. :doh: But still, nobody talked about this stuff in my own home. And when they did, I left the room [had ENFJ sister and ExxP sister no brothers] and found something contructive to do! :) Like... get some headphones! :headphne:

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
Yes, this thread makes me feel awkward. Except, I never had an SJ family. :doh: But still, nobody talked about this stuff in my own home. And when they did, I left the room [had ENFJ sister and ExxP sister no brothers] and found something contructive to do! :) Like... get some headphones! :headphne:

Ooh no, sex is not something you discuss with your family! Except I don't mind if they *remind* me to make sure he uses a condom. (My answer: *weary voice* "yes, dad". Issue closed.) Sex is something you have a laugh about with close friends though.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Not me! I don't talk to my close friends about it, but they seem to want to talk to me about it. So I just kind of sit and listen and put my 2 cents in. :doh:

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Yes, this thread makes me feel awkward.
Good. Good. This pleases me. :D

Not me! I don't talk to my close friends about it, but they seem to want to talk to me about it. So I just kind of sit and listen and put my 2 cents in. :doh:
You have the same problem as I. I can't get my ENFP/ENFJ friends to shut up about sex. You can only have so many sexual innuendos in one conversation. :dry:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Talking about sex is something I'd only do with my guy.

Ooh no, sex is not something you discuss with your family! Except I don't mind if they *remind* me to make sure he uses a condom. (My answer: *weary voice* "yes, dad". Issue closed.) Sex is something you have a laugh about with close friends though.

Ohmygawd! I would turn 50 shades of red and just DIE if my Dad ever said something like that to me. Ugh!!! *gasp*

(so glad my parents never talk about sex at all to me. :sick: )

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
Talking about sex is something I'd only do with my guy.

Ohmygawd! I would turn 50 shades of red and just DIE if my Dad ever said something like that to me. Ugh!!! *gasp*

(so glad my parents never talk about sex at all to me. :sick: )

Yeah, he was obviously very embarrassed about mentioning it. I gave out the vibes of: "Obviously! Who do you take me for? Someone irresponsible??" and that was that. Actually, more embarrassing was when I was having sex with an ex and his mum walked in on the act... I apologised to her and she was like "We were all young once!" and provided condoms on my ex's pillow the next time I was over!! Haha! (Yeah, I can laugh now...)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, he was obviously very embarrassed about mentioning it. I gave out the vibes of: "Obviously! Who do you take me for? Someone irresponsible??" and that was that. Actually, more embarrassing was when I was having sex with an ex and his mum walked in on the act... I apologised to her and she was like "We were all young once!" and provided condoms on my ex's pillow the next time I was over!! Haha! (Yeah, I can laugh now...)

O
M
G
!

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Awkward!

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Good. Good. This pleases me. :D

Why does that please you? Your just not nice to me! :cry:

Shadow- If any of what you have said happened to me, I would run.... far and fast.... and not come back for a very long time! :yes:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think SJs like sex. Just what I see. :tongue: