• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] E OR I

energy

MBTI Type
WXYZ
Its not what you are, its what you want to be. :)

introverts like to stay as introverts, introverts that want to be extrovertys will vecome extroverts eventually.

The most extroverted people are people with strong Se.

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
So does yours Eldanen..
You cant know my language patterns from 6 or so posts about nothing.
but lets say you can and you right, how would you(an ENTP) would have comment to them in a "put out much force" kind of way?

Que? Your grammar is a bit off. It's pretty easy to tell some things just by having a snapshot. I admit that I could be wrong. You could be an extrovert. It's just that I've seen how people who live in their head so to speak act and talk, and their speech is sometimes a bit scrambled or distant and abstracted. It's something I just notice. I have multiple definitions of extroversion/introversion. On one hand you have the Socionics E/I difference which is based more on finding out dominant functions, and then there's just simply observing people to see how they act. Myself, I tend to see everything through lenses that have the color originating from inside myself. So perhaps by that definition, I am an introvert.

I have one example in particular of a friend I know in real life whose voice is a bit muted and his speech is somewhat "scrambled" for lack of a better word. It's not due to some neurological disease, lol, but that seems to be how he is. Socionically, I would probably define him as an extrovert because he has Si most assuredly present over Fe. But on the other hand he honestly seems so internally-oriented that I'd label him an introvert. Perhaps a 6w5 as far as Enneagram goes. Emphasis on the five.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
So, im an NTP, but i still dont know if im an E or I, i read allot of descriptions of both, and i seem to fit to both..
what is most likely? that im in the middle, or that the descriptions are wrong?
The descriptions usually only suit someone about 85%.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
So, im an NTP, but i still dont know if im an E or I, i read allot of descriptions of both, and i seem to fit to both..
what is most likely? that im in the middle, or that the descriptions are wrong?
Let's say you were at a gathering that you were obliged to attend.
There's one room with 30 people in it,
one room with 3 people in it,
and one with one person in it,
which room would you choose to enter, and WHY?
Try to flesh out your thoughts and feelings as much as possible.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Far be it from me to call anyone out, but I think Eldanen is talking out of his a** here. It doesn't make ANY sense.

Also: ENTPs are typically more reserved than most other extroverts.

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Far be it from me to call anyone out, but I think Eldanen is talking out of his a** here. It doesn't make ANY sense.

Also: ENTPs are typically more reserved than most other extroverts.

What doesn't make any sense? :p

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Your spiel on how "introverts can't talk straight." You and Synarch need to become hiking buddies or something and stay off the Tubes. :p

I didn't say, "introverts can't talk straight." You generalized :p. I said that that type of speech may be an indicator of introversion or someone who lives inside their head and is disconnected from their external environment. The vice-versa doesn't apply necessarily. P.S. Who's Synarch?

Of course, extreme cases of word salad can also indicate schizophrenia... Hmmm. *goes off on a paranoid tangent*

lkpo14

Look, elinor, can you give me some examples of "type of speech" that made you think that im an I?

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
jacko, just do it!
BTW, Eldanen- do you take jackHammerinmyhead's bet?

Only if he gives me ten dollars first. Got a pic of yourself? It might be easy to type you with one.