• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] a question

yarin63

MBTI Type
infj
hello everyone ! i have a question to ask . can an intj not matching well with an intj villians such as naraku , hitler etc , also for evil people inside that are intj , can an intj not getting along with them ? even if its rare

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hello everyone ! i have a question to ask . can an intj not matching well with an intj villians such as naraku , hitler etc , also for evil people inside that are intj , can an intj not getting along with them ? even if its rare

There is an evil version of every type, not just INTJ. While many might see an INTJ's pragmatism as evil, as often portrayed in media. It doesn't make one evil, unless they are commiting crimes.

Also Hitler was an INFJ iirc.

Magnus

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
There is an evil version of every type, not just INTJ. While many might see an INTJ's pragmatism as evil, as often portrayed in media. It doesn't make one evil, unless they are commiting crimes.

Also Hitler was an INFJ iirc.
I'm glad one of us was able to decipher the OP. :huh:

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It would be lovely if people would stop thinking of my type as a bunch of mustache-twirling villains.

I blame the fact INTJ typing became the edgelord meme, and they are often represented as villians in movies. I think if people were interested in learning, they would withhold these comments. But I assume younger folks do not really have a grasp that INTJ are real people, and not a movie character.

Magnus

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I blame the fact INTJ typing became the edgelord meme, and they are often represented as villians in movies. I think if people were interested in learning, they would withhold these comments. But I assume younger folks do not really have a grasp that INTJ are real people, and not a movie character.
Good point. But trends come and go. From the late 90's to the mid-2000's, Crazy Chic was all the rage and everybody was on Prozac or something. That blew over after a while. Maybe the INTJ edgelord thing will go the same way and my cohort can go back to our solitude?

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Good point. But trends come and go. From the late 90's to the mid-2000's, Crazy Chic was all the rage and everybody was on Prozac or something. That blew over after a while. Maybe the INTJ edgelord thing will go the same way and my cohort can go back to our solitude?

We can only hope haha.

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
Frankly , Intj take decisions without caring alot about others people outside their inner cicle which is why people think they are like villains.
Usually they are alot more inoffensive than other J types.

Actually the most villain type i can thing is Entj's , Intp and intj mortal enemies xDDD.