• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ's secondary type?

ENTJ's secondary type

• ESTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTJ

• ESTP

• ESFJ

• ESFP

• ISFJ

• ISFP

• ENFJ

• ENFP

• INFJ

• Total voters

LeonardoLestat

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'm not talking about anima shadow or whatever per sé, but alotta types have a secondary type that firsthand doesnt look like one another but if you get to know them better you think 'they are actually sO alike:shock:'

What's ENTJ's secondary type?

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. Te
2. Ni
3. Se tertiary
4. Fi aspirational
5. Ti oppositional
6. Ne discovery

recharge/back up type (3rd + 5th): ISTP (ENTJ and ISTP can be like a spellcheck for eachother)

secretly will aspire to be at some point/stressed out (4th + 6th): INFP

edit: so i guess the best answer is ISTP... however if you mean like what they might be mistaken for? ESTP or even ENFJ if they have tact

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not talking about anima shadow or whatever per sé, but alotta types have a secondary type that firsthand doesnt look like one another but if you get to know them better you think 'they are actually sO alike:shock:'

What's ENTJ's secondary type?

if you're referring to yourself (you're ENTJ), I'd be curious to hear what "second type" you got typed as "by accident".

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Normally: ENTJ, aproximate percentages: 30, 70, 90, 25

Me in a depressed state: INTP
My social facade for people I don't trust enough to show my true self: ESTP

When I feel really relaxed and philosophical I think I behave more like an ENTP. Such days I can just walk around in a giant bubble, thinking about ideas, drinking tea, building stuff/drawing/brainstorming. You know, those days when the creative side just take over completely and everything else become unimportant :D

I have also tested ENFJ when I was afraid of answering "wrong". I've been masking the fact that i'm not that emotionally connected all my life, and I did so while testing the first time, too.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
This depends on the experiences of the particular ENTJ. Which functions were developed more strongly than the model? I would think that an ENTJ with unusually strong Se could appear to be an xSTP at times. An ENTJ with unusually strong Fi could appear to be an xNFP at times.

Chemgrl82

MBTI Type
eNTj
Enneagram
8w7
Interesting thread. When I'm stressed, I definitely withdraw and lean toward INTP. I've tested INTP before, but also tested ESTJ once.

As far as what I "look" like... I could see myself coming across as an ENFJ on some days, although I've never tested it.

IlyaK1986

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Since I've taken the MBTI several times on several sites, the only other type that comes up from time to time is ESTJ.