• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Public Disclosure

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
As an INT, I propose that we file a petition to have everyone wear name stickers that say "Hi! My Name is [insert MBTI type here]'

With such up-front disclosure, I calculate that I could find an appropriate mate, make new friends, exile certain existing friends, relate better with my family, get promoted at work and find a cure for cancer within 6 months.

All in favor for the benefit of the greater good, say "Aye".

:D

I really need to quit hanging out here. I'm starting to want to make a whole line of MBTI clothing, starting with Tee Shirts for all the types.

Examples:

INTJ - 'Yes- I'm an insensitive asshole. Any other questions?'

INTP - 'People are stupid'

ISFJ -'I'm not overreacting, the world really does hate me.'

ISTJ - 'Don't rush me. I'm deciding on something here.'

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Ew. Don't try and badge an INTP they may kill you (or at least look particularly awkward).

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
Already ahead of you....I am having a teeshirt made that just says "intj" on the chest. Plan on wearing it to every library and coffee shop in the city.;)

Rachelinpa

MBTI Type
ENFP
Already ahead of you....I am having a teeshirt made that just says "intj" on the chest. Plan on wearing it to every library and coffee shop in the city.;)

That is fabulous. I would totally approach you.

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
I think there's one that says "Flirt harder. I'm an INTP."

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5

This is because of the Wooing thread isn't it. :rofl1:

Actually... it might work.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP

Yea, and obviously it's self-selecting. People clueless about MBTi would just not notice it.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
There really need to be some funny MBTI shirts out there. The ones I found online were really pathetic and the opposite of funny.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
They don't need to wear a badge if you have any blasted idea what you're doin'.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
I think there's one that says "Flirt harder. I'm an INTP."

Hahah that would personally save me a lot of embarrassment, actually on both sides. My friends would also appreciate not having to be frustrated at my ineptness after the fact.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
lets draw 'em up

INFJ " don't let me be misunderstood "
INFP " disappearing one "
INTJ " The Dark Night "
ENFJ " Kill em with kindess "
ESFJ " I know everyone "
ESFP " The world is a stage, so get off ! " - sexual innuendo

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I need some venture capital. Anyone? The only caveat is that for every shirt created, one Capn and Coke purchased with said venture capital is required. To inspire creativity of course. Perfectly legitimate business cost IMO.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've found people who know about MBTI but really don't care.

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
That is fabulous. I would totally approach you.

Well...by owning my own company, I learned something every intj could apply. While you might have the best product on the market...nobody will support it if they never know it exists. Shameless self-promotion goes against our true nature and avoidance works against us in many ways. I dont care anymore...my integrity lies in the quality of my work, not being paid for it. It takes two to tango....and if our parents never danced, we wouldnt be here.:yes: