• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Public Disclosure

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
lets draw 'em up

INFJ " don't let me be misunderstood "
INFP " disappearing one "
INTJ " The Dark Night "
ENFJ " Kill em with kindess "
ESFJ " I know everyone "
ESFP " The world is a stage, so get off ! " - sexual innuendo

ENTJ "Get Out of My Way"
ISTJ "TPS reports: my bag, baby" {austin powers reference}

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
Well...by owning my own company, I learned something every intj could apply. While you might have the best product on the market...nobody will support it if they never know it exists. Shameless self-promotion goes against our true nature and avoidance works against us in many ways. I dont care anymore...my integrity lies in the quality of my work, not being paid for it. It takes two to tango....and if our parents never danced, we wouldnt be here.:yes:

my dad's an INTJ and he's told us the same thing too. when he was young he believed that he doesn't need to be well packaged if he's the real deal. through work experience and whatnot, he's now convinced that you need both.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Here's me, about 2 years ago:

2186452340_2c0d06d7ca.jpg

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Actually... there seems to be quite a bit of, I daresay unjustified, prejudice against my type... when I've worn my ENTP t-shirt, those 'in the know' have tended to suddenly start reacting to me in a way that almost seems to suggest fear... though previously we've got along fine... :thinking:

So... maybe it's not such a good idea!

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Actually... there seems to be quite a bit of, I daresay unjustified, prejudice against my type... when I've worn my ENTP t-shirt, those 'in the know' have tended to suddenly start reacting to me in a way that almost seems to suggest fear... though previously we've got along fine... :thinking:

So... maybe it's not such a good idea!

they werent afraid. Its just that the suspense was probably soul crushing...they were waiting for you to go out-of-control-mad-scientist on them

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
How about a shirt that says your type on the front, and on the back says, "I'm also a star-bellied sneech"?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How about a shirt that says your type on the front, and on the back says, "I'm also a star-bellied sneech"?

Aw.... :)

I'd buy a yellow t-shirt with green stars on the belly.
(As long as it had more stars than yours.)

Ew. Don't try and badge an INTP they may kill you (or at least look particularly awkward).

Or spend 15 minutes exploring a philosophical treatises of why badges are no real indication of a person's inner nature.

Or find a coherent way to subvert the stated intentions of wearing the badge in the first place and show why the idea was totally ridiculous in the first place.

Or go home in a quiet funk and hop on the computer.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Type t-shirts would make it easier but as an INT my thing is I DON'T WANT ANYONE APPROACHING ME :steam:

I'd like everyone else to wear them though kaythnx :D

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
Already ahead of you....I am having a teeshirt made that just says "intj" on the chest. Plan on wearing it to every library and coffee shop in the city.;)
Sounds prideful.

Edit: because INTJ's are obviously awesome.