• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] How good is your situational awareness and coordination?

finniestoncran

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I used to walk home from school. I was so lost in my head the whole time I tripped over the same sidewalk crack multiple times even if I knew it was coming. I was also always absolutely crap at sports and would typically be one of the last people picked for team games and the like. My dad was always stunned (and more than a little dismayed) by my complete inability to figure out how things worked--for example, once I needed help turning on a vacuum cleaner. Luckily, I have good hand-eye coordination which allows me to play guitar and draw very well.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Meh, in the moment, I usually miss out on details. I have to usually think about something, a place, a situation, in order to pick up on things. People get the impression that I am not paying attention to reality 99% of the time which is not 100% untrue. ^^; I only focus on the here and now when I get into stress mode and am at my absolute worst. I can walk into a room and forget why I way there. Also, I put down an object then a second later, forget where it is. When I finally find it, it was in an obvious spot all along. I am too young to be getting that forgetful but I blame it partially on my dang cruddy se.

I'm often in the world of my own head and when dragged into the present moment, it's very disorienting and confusing so I instinctually curl up into a little ball like an armadillo and isolate from everyone else when this stress builds up. I am also not a very coordinated person and when doing physical tasks, it takes me some time to learn it and it also takes a lot of repetition.

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
Meh, in the moment, I usually miss out on details. I have to usually think about something, a place, a situation, in order to pick up on things. People get the impression that I am not paying attention to reality 99% of the time which is not 100% untrue. ^^; I only focus on the here and now when I get into stress mode and am at my absolute worst. I can walk into a room and forget why I way there. Also, I put down an object then a second later, forget where it is. When I finally find it, it was in an obvious spot all along. I am too young to be getting that forgetful but I blame it partially on my dang cruddy se.

I'm often in the world of my own head and when dragged into the present moment, it's very disorienting and confusing so I instinctually curl up into a little ball like an armadillo and isolate from everyone else when this stress builds up. I am also not a very coordinated person and when doing physical tasks, it takes me some time to learn it and it also takes a lot of repetition.

You said that ur Fe was lower than ur Ti , But oh man ... Ni and Ti you are basically a lost ghost wandering in this materialistic world.
I wonder how those eyes looks like , being so abstract in their inner world more than Intp or Intj combine.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You said that ur Fe was lower than ur Ti , But oh man ... Ni and Ti you are basically a lost ghost wandering in this materialistic world.
I wonder how those eyes looks like , being so abstract in their inner world more than Intp or Intj combine.

Eh, kind of never exactly focussed eyes or at least, even when I am focussed people get the impression I am not. ^^; xD I guess always have a daydreamy vibe. My fe is certainly not lower than my ti, I just think that the ti is developed. Not being an INFJ and having ti higher up in the stack is just something I have questioned in the past but is probably not the case. While the sensing functions are the glue that holds that stack together and I have gotten better at using them with age, it is just a weaker area unless I am in my comfort zone. Then I can use se okayish.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Far better than what you would expect from inferior Se. As a matter of fact this is perhaps number one reason why I often think that I am ENTJ. Even on tests I am Se over Fi but I just don't see myself as extroverted.

Walking for hours is nothing strange for me and I don't get lost, back in school I managed to be the hell in a local game where you have to hit the opponent with a ball (I even managed to defeat the whole team myself), I climbed mountains, I wandered around an island alone many times, I fixed stuff, ......

I blame local Se heavy culture, the fact that I don't make religion out of the whole internet thing and the "warzone child" factor.

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Horrific. People in my life need to actively plan and work around my clumsiness.

j.c.t.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How hard can it be to use your senses and to watch your step?

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
Intp ... I'm actually ambidextrous : i play the piano, guitar , online videos games , i can use alot of tools.
My hands coordination are above average ... I try to do yoga sometimes and i can fix things in the house ( 'cause my dad xD).

Of course i need time for my brain to adjust when i try manual things for the first time.
My Si is not that great but not a totally whimp either.