• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] More about INTJ 4w5

Herwig

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so

Hello, I'm new here. I have found a quote from someone, when i have searched for "INTJ 4w5", that have picked my interest.
I would like to see or read more about INTJs 4w5 or 5w4.

From my experience i can tell you some things. Friends often said something like "i should smile more. I am always so serious". This might be often the case. But i can appear as serious even when i feel different, more happy, more feeling good etc. This is how we know the INTJs in general anyway. On the other hand a friend said to me "You may be unemotional, but inside yourself you are 10x so emotional than everyone else".

So this sounds realistic to me. Because i have read that the 4s are the most emotional people from Eneagram and the INTJ is the less emotional from MBTI. But still i have the wing of the 5's. The 5's are afraid of showing or having emotions. I only share this to a small amount, it isn't really an issue to me to show or having emotons, but just like the 5's i mostly try to prevent them. Sometimes I'm not that comfortable with it.

I also live with many contradictions. For example sometimes i am known as very outgoing (asking the others to meet each other etc.). This is my friends-phase. And on the other hand i also have very long loner-phases where i am absolutly not interested in my friends or going out. I am very fine alone then, and i find much occupation. Some friends i haven't seen for ~ 5 years ~ and after I was interested to meet them again and got back into the friends-phase.

Last edited:

Herwig

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so
I would like to see and read more about this. Feel free to participate. Greets

rav3n

Look into grip theory. INTJs have Fi-Se as their tert-inferior functions which are the dom-aux functions for ISFPs. Coincidentally, the most popular enneatypes for ISFPs would be 4 and 9.

Herwig

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so
Do you want to deny that INTJs with E 4 exist? I am not unsure of my type. I spent some years with MBTI and relate to almost everything I have read about INTJs.

I have written this text for the purpose, so you can see the differences. I didn't write about my similarities to INTJs, because this is uninteresting to you, you already know what an INTJ actually is. So i write about Eneagram 4 specific stuff.

rav3n

There's no denial on my part, only that INTJ E4s are in the grip.

Herwig

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so
On Eneagram 4, 5 and 6 i got almost the same score. Sometimes i got 5 as the highest. But with 6 i could identify less than with the others.
After that i needed to decide if i am more 4 or 5. And this was not easy. Since I am different than other people I came to the conclusion that i am more an Individualist - so 4.
Maybe 5w4 is the correct type.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Do you want to deny that INTJs with E 4 exist? I am not unsure of my type. I already spent 4 years dealing with MBTI and relate to almost everything I have read about INTJs.

The reason why you believe that, is because i have written this text for the purpose, so you can see the differences. I didn't write about my similarities to INTJs, because this is uninteresting to you, you already know what an INTJ actually is. So i write about Eneagram 4 specific stuff.

Wow, Deja vu. Thi looks like my first post.

Me: Hi, I'm ENTJ 8.
A handful of people I've never spoken to before: No you aren't!

That happens here.

I do have to admit that at first glance I rolled my eyes at this post.
Like any community, this place has it's...stigma's ( Not to be confused with Stigmata. There is only one of him) and a common one is people insisting they some rare combination because of some obsession with being " rare and unique" ( the irony of there being sooooo many "INFJ 4" here, I don't think is lost anyone) but I don't know you.
You say you've done your research and you clearly know yourself better than I or anyone here. So I''m not going to judge.

FYI Ignore Bechimo. She'd curl up and die if she doesn't have something to argue over every .02 seconds of the day.

rav3n

Wow, Deja vu. Thi looks like my first post.

Me: Hi, I'm ENTJ 8.
A handful of people I've never spoken to before: No you aren't!

That happens here.

I do have to admit that at first glance I rolled my eyes at this post.
Like any community, this place has it's...stigma's ( Not to be confused with Stigmata. There is only one of him) and a common one is people insisting they some rare combination because of some obsession with being " rare and unique" ( the irony of there being sooooo many "INFJ 4" here, I don't think is lost anyone) but I don't know you.
You say you've done your research and you clearly know yourself better than I or anyone here. So I''m not going to judge.

FYI Ignore Bechimo. She'd curl up and die if she doesn't have something to argue over every .02 seconds of the day.
You're both weird, considering how I wasn't arguing with his typing.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Although not impossible, I think INTJ 4 is improbable and could possibly be a sexual 5w4 with a 4 in tritype. Sx 548 would have a particularly difficult time drawing a line between Sx 5w4 and 4 in general.

j.c.t.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Supposedly INTJ 4's do not exist, INTJ 3w4's and INTJ 5w4's do though. But some people think that any combination is possible.

Herwig

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so
Well then i might be an INTJ 5w4 in truth. It's not that important to me, because i make you a list, why i can identify with both Eneagrams:

- 4 because individualistic and an own clothing style
- 5 because minimalistic lifestyle
- 5 because i have less emotions than a 4 would have
- 4 because i have less problems with emotions than a 5 or an INTJ in general, i also have not socially issues in my own opionion, but people still see that i am not really a socially person. So: Here I see a mix from 4+5.
- 5 because i can identify with being a thinker and sometimes also philosophic
- 4 because i was often melancholic instead of depressed. so i enjoy it in some specific way.
- 5 because i'm not artistic at all. although sometimes i spent time with photoshop and making music with cubase. but rarely.
- 4 because i do not like "learning" when it is for its own sake. but i already have read, that this will be the fact for INTJs in general, when you compare them with INTPs. INTPs=learning for own sake, INTJ=learning, when you see a use for it.
- 4 because i am often misunderstood.
- 5 because of my good logical thinking

About INTJ 4's they say they come along like emo's or vampires. This is not the case. I rather come along like many other computer-experts. Quite and reserved.

I get almost the same score, not only for 4 and 5, also for 6. But 6 is a loyalist, I'm notthat loyal.
They make use of you, being manipulative, not holding to the deals etc. so I stopped being too loyal.

Well, so i changed now my type to 5w4, when this is more realistic.

Last edited:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Although not impossible, I think INTJ 4 is improbable and could possibly be a sexual 5w4 with a 4 in tritype. Sx 548 would have a particularly difficult time drawing a line between Sx 5w4 and 4 in general.

Something like this.

INTJ 4 is probably mistyped either in MBTI or Ennegram.

Herwig

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so
In addition to enneagram core type, there is tritype and instinctual subtypes (sexual, self-preservation, and social).

But which part of my texts did make you think i am the sexual subtype?

Herwig

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so
Something like this.

INTJ 4 is probably mistyped either in MBTI or Ennegram.

I just didn't care enough if its 4w5 or 5w4, because I identify with both.

Last edited:

rav3n

So that you know, I was providing a possibility for how an INTJ 4 might exist. That my posts were construed as refuting your typing was bizarre.

Herwig

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so
All fine, it was a misunderstanding.

Herwig

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so
There was a website with ficitional characters and the visiters could vote for everyone, which type they may be. This website doesn't exist anymore.
But there was a coinsidence, all my favorite ficitional characters that I looked for were voted for being INTJs. Here a list:

Captain Picard from Star Trek TNG
Auron from Final Fantasy 10
Squall from Final Fantasy 8
Benjamin Linus from LOST
Gandalf from Lord of the Rings
Geralt of Rivia from The Witcher (50% votes ISTJ)
JC Denton from Deus Ex
Seymour Birkoff from La Femme Nikita (French version)

Last edited: