• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs: Do you make up stuff for no reason?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ah, he has a point I have no evidence :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No that's called a slut, I am talking bout playboys here :D

:tongue: I'm SO not a slut... UR :rolli:

I mean, I don't let just EVERY guy take body shotz off of me when I'm out at the clubs in the evening- a girlz got to have some class when it cums to the men! :steam:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
:tongue: I'm SO not a slut... UR :rolli:

I mean, I don't let just EVERY guy take body shotz off of me when I'm out at the clubs in the evening- a girlz got to have some class when it cums to the men! :steam:

That IS good to hear, I heard otherwise from your discriptions, but I didnt think otherwise.

I am glad that my ego still flourishes :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That IS good to hear, I heard otherwise from your discriptions, but I didnt think otherwise.

I am glad that my ego still flourishes :D

Ya... I my phone number is still a bigger number than the number of guys I've given it to/slept with, so you're still special! :rofl1: :devil:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Besides do you believe in stories about long lost seperated twins getting reunited again ? I mean my ISTP dad keeps talking about other girls so many days, I am yet to ask him if he has ever been to America :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Besides do you believe in stories about long lost seperated twins getting reunited again ? I mean my ISTP dad keeps talking about other girls so many days, I am yet to ask him if he has ever been to America :D

your dad was awesome :drool:

:devil:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Then lets go private and show those S types that the end of real love and playboy'ism is insanely good and fucking holy incest :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
pssst, a gentleman enjoys and smiles

(!!! big thanks !!!) :D

T

ThatGirl

I havent read the whole thread but I will say this. I don't just make things up for no reason. But I tend to, when going over something out loud, still run through possibilities even as I am speaking. You see it all happens very quickly. Some I just let go through for comedic effect and overkill, other times I am basically just letting someone in on my thought process. I never intend to not accuratly account.

It really bugs me when people cant tell when I am serious and when I am joking because of that factor. But most the things I bring forth for comedic effect I just cant believe people thought were serious. I mean...thats absurd! Wait you think I am capable of absurd?

Fine line people.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
And that is the spirit we need the german wifes to be in :D

heart

heart on fire
Sure, sure but you know N's think about a lot more and S's just do it, so it's gotta be a tie.