• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Giving NFs some love

Poser

Fe, rusted.
MBTI Type
INTP
I like how NF's think first about how what they say might effect other people.

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
You're derailing the thread. We're trying to focus on what we like about NF's.
I think I did my part when I copped to knowing at least one nice NF.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I love NFs. They are usually sweet and say nice things and they care about my feelings.

Usehername

On a mission
Awwh, I love NFs.

My dad and brother are NFs (eNFP, iNfP), my closest friends are (eNFJ, INFP, ENFP). My favourite grade seven teacher was an ENFJ and she amazed me deeply that a "grown up" could still have an imagination but be able to competently navigate life as an adult. Baffled me, in fact. Made me realize I didn't have to change myself entirely by the time I finished school and transform into someone like the SF mother my mom and her friends were. (I was always being told by other adults, like my mom and aunts and uncles that my dad was "not normal" so I figured he was an anomaly and I wasn't weird enough (definitely an INxJ at 12 years old) to stay imaginative once I grew up).

My best conversations are with NFs. They are all as awesome online as the ones I love and adore IRL. :)

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
they got all my <3, fo sho.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Its nice knowing that NF's will always have energy to care, heck sometimes I even joy the fact that they have so much energy to get mad. At the end of the day I know I don't have to worry as long as I don't do something absurdly insensitive and crazy, because at the end of the day they will still have room to think and care about me regardless of how accessible
I am.

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
I love NF, well mostly INFP as much as NTs
they are caring and creative individuals, and i respect that. And the fact that i can't express my real emotions properly (except acting), while they can. Its interesting to observe and interact.
and i always liked sensitive people.

ygolo

My termites win
We need NFs to express and champion what we hold to be ideals, but don't about know yet.

Jess

MBTI Type
INTJ
NFs: They build castles with you in the sky, but provide you a new thinking style to do it in. They'll theorise, and what not... but from a much softer viewpoint.

NFs: They, at least, help me get in touch with my feelings. And you can express how you feel emotionally a bit better around them I find, and feel less ridiculous.

NFs: Highly spiritual creatures which can give you hope.

NFs: Beautifully artistic. Not all of them, but many are.

NFs: Understand your out-there concepts and thoughts which sensors can't and don't enjoy talking about, but seem to appreciate them more on a personal level unlike NT's who keep it purely at theoretical level.

pippi

MBTI Type
xxxx
NFs of the xNFJ variety are people I click with. They are my mirror image with Fe. :wubbie: Their warmth fills me up. They get in my head and I get in theirs, it's pretty amazing when that happens.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's fun to hurt their feelings and make them cry.

Yes, NFs definitely serve a purpose!

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
They’re all squidgy when I squeeze them :wub:

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
NFs are very sweet... No matter how badly you abuse them, tell them you're sorry and everything will be okay again.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Yea they are probably the type that I like most. I appreciate NTs but I definitely adore NF's they have a way of bringing qualities out of me and providing some that are absolutely necessary in making me the happiest I can be. SF's can fill this role somewhat but I like fellow intuitors more!