• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Giving NFs some love

Park

MBTI Type
INTP
Just provide your reasons for being glad that there are NF's in this world.

It's quite confusing because I'm glad there are NFs in this world but I seriously can't find any reasons.

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
NFs can be wonderful people when they're aware that they aren't rational by nature and that this very fact is the source of their talents.

The ones that fail to recognize this I'd like to ship to an island covered in genetically engineered trees that bloom THC-laced tofu and peanut butter so that we could periodically send a ship to pick up the excellent music and other artworks they make while not having to deal with them in person.

It's an "everybody wins" scenario.

Seraph

MBTI Type
INTJ
I positively adore NFs. Life would be so boring without them.
Constantly being around NTs can become extremely boring. Sure, if I need to get work done, I turn to these people.
But if I'm looking for some fun? NFs do it like nobody else. (Taking this statement multiple ways is encouraged)

If I had to submit a concrete reason, it would involve spontaneity.
All of my feeble attempts at spontaneity result in a garbled heap of confusion and boredom.
When I am enveloped by an NFs spontaneity, I am always dumbfounded at the sheer amount of fun I have.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
They're kindhearted, and they don't let your NT wall-of-protection deter them.

That's the truth.

I like how NF's think first about how what they say might effect other people.

Now that isn't a very nice thing to say. How would you feel if someone said that to you?
Oh. I wouldn't care. It's not personal.
<sigh> Ok pretend that you cared. How would you feel then?

because at the end of the day they will still have room to think and care about me regardless of how accessible
I am.

<iming. He is in the living room and I am in the bedroom>
I know you are having your recharge time but...I was thinking Chinese for dinner. A emoticon as a yes will suffice.

they do my laundry very well too.

He hangs up all my bras and never throws them in the dryer. What a guy.

But if I'm looking for some fun? NFs do it like nobody else. (Taking this statement multiple ways is encouraged)

:yes:

Martoon

perdu fleur par bologne
MBTI Type
INTP
You're derailing the thread. We're trying to focus on what we like about NF's.
It's not a derailment. It's a refinement.
They don't do that, for one thing. ^^

They provide welcome relief from the cold, sterile, relentlessly analytical place inside my head (I like my brain, but I get really tired of my full time residency there). They provide expressive experiences that fill in the void that my own lack of expression can't fill.

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
There are several NF friends of mine I'm very appreciative of, I've had acquaintances come and go but two of them are among my closest and stuck with me through the thick and thin.

Blackup

MBTI Type
Entp
my mom and sister are enfps they will love you no matter how much of an entp hissy fit you pull!

VinceBaker

MBTI Type
INTJ
If I had to submit a concrete reason, it would involve spontaneity.
All of my feeble attempts at spontaneity result in a garbled heap of confusion and boredom.
When I am enveloped by an NFs spontaneity, I am always dumbfounded at the sheer amount of fun I have.

That's how it is with my ENFP friend. Here's how things usually happen:

ENFP: Vince! Let's go irritate old people at the park!
Me: Isn't that mean?
ENFP: Hmm... I guess you're- Look! A hot girl!
Me: Yes, she is hot.
ENFP: Go use a creepy pick-up line on her!
Me: No! You do it!
ENFP: Okay then.
*EFP proceeds to use pick-up line on girl. Four seconds later, we are both being chased by girls with mace and tasers. :angry: *
Me: You're stupid!
ENFP: I know, isn't it great?

So as you can see, NFs are great people and good at extracting me out of my shell and giving me bruises. All in a days work.

And you gotta love the look :puppy_dog_eyes:

Galusha

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7?
NFs make little noises a lot-- phrases in weird accents, and in order to directly express their emotions, many invent sounds for certain emotions that they feel. these are the funniest punctuations, and add an enjoyable percussion to conversations.

and they cook or share goodies without the same ulterior motives.

they are also the easiest to boss around-- they always assume I have some crazy NT plot and just go along with it. except my dad, for some reason...

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
They're cute and cuddly, and have the capacity to learn and understand us NT's.