• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] why people think im stupid because im intj

kidom

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
people are too stupid to see my true potential

why ?

kidom

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can solve any existential problem, but not the stupidity of humans

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1) it's possible
2) youre crap at articulation
3) you don't try hard enough to understand/be understood.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i know that when i tried to particpate in your thead about the middle ages that you gave no rubutal...i feel that most intelligent people are able to defend their ideas, or admit they are wrong... ignoring my response and persisting in your foolish view scored no points with me...

kidom

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i dont have idea
im only a machine create for understand everything of this world

not idea but reality

kidom

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
you are all stupid, i can understand everything by myself

why i come on this forum

kidom

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
why i cant delete my post ?

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe English is your second language, but you rarely make sense. Your sentences are incoherent so it makes you sound like you have the language skills of an uneducated little child.

You seem to have a subpar grasp of English grammar and syntax so it takes people even longer to understand you.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is like some preschool level trolling

I hope that's true, because some people are honestly just that ridiculous.

I used to hang around a foreign exchange student (seemed INXP) who would tell me about he was a megalomaniac and how others were beneath him....he was quite the character to say the least. He seemed to truly believe in what he said.

Similar to the OP with broken English but a lot more articulate.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I hope that's true, because some people are honestly that ridiculous.

I used to hang around a foreign exchange student (seemed INXP) who would tell me about he was a megalomaniac and how others were beneath him....he was quite the character to say the least. He seemed to truly believe in what he thought.

Similar to the OP with broken English but a lot more articulate.

Maybe it’s not a troll but his/her dismissive antagonism isn’t doing him/her any favors

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe it’s not a troll but his/her dismissive antagonism isn’t doing him/her any favors

I totally agree. It's just so easy to write things off as "that can't be real", but man, I have forced myself to listen to all sorts of people to get a sense of who they are and it can be surprising...I honestly don't know the line between straight up trolling and ridiculousness anymore. People are nuts but fascinating to me! I just avoid the types of nuttiness that I don't want to deal with. :laugh:

Jaguar

you are all stupid

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I totally agree. It's just so easy to write things off as "that can't be real", but man, I have forced myself to listen to all sorts of people to get a sense of who they are and it can be surprising...I honestly don't know the line between straight up trolling and ridiculousness anymore. People are nuts but fascinating to me! I just avoid the types of nuttiness that I don't want to deal with. :laugh:

Sadly, there are indeed a whole lot of completely self absorbed and delusional people in the world... I see it every day in small doses at my job, but yes, there are a lot of self-created stories people tell and believe of themselves and deposit onto others. (and we all do it to some degree I guess -- it's just the reaaalllly extreme cases that are kind of scary to observe)

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

kidom

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
you cant know the truth, it makes me sad, i get there all the time with each one of you

literally every messages revealed so much about you that you probably do not even know yourself, so fascinating