• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs: Most hated type?

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
ThatsWhatHeSaid said:
ESTJ -- stands in the way of inefficiency for the sake of tradition and conformity, two principles I vehemently despise.

YourLocalJesus said:
ESTJ - explanation would be redundant.

Argus2968 said:
ESFJ's.

ahh.

blanclait said:
Crap,... there's so many to list...
hmm
My vote goes to ESFJ. and other closed minded SJ's.

Insidious 3 said:
I agree with a number of others. ESTJ's and ESFJ's because they believe that everyone should go to any social function that may be on, simply because its traditional and people before them have done it.
I can't think of anything worse then wasting my time talking to ESJ's in my spare time.

Obviously INTx types for being so mildly creepy and self serving.

Sorry, you will have to excuse me, I just wanted to see how ridiculous my overgeneralization would sound.

:devil:

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
I actually appreciate ESFJs, they're pretty self-sacrificing and they think that they are helping people even if they aren't always when they think that they "know" what's good for you. I wouldn't give them a bad name.
And actually...in my case sometimes they do.Being close minded is not an ESFJ hallmark, I know plenty of intjs and entjs who are the most stuck up snobbish and close-minded people I have ever seen, hanging out with someone different than their social class is pure madness to them.
Don't step on my ESFJs!Peace.
Plus I don't know if people have realize that "not following the rules, and being original" has become so ingrained in some places that it actually has lost its meaning...
Nobody goes around saying they believe in "society" anymore..
There's plenty of bullshit to say about everyone and every type. I'm pretty sure that SJs are hated but for the wrong reasons, at least they are reliable,dependable and that means a lot of me personally.(Well heck the ones I know are at least.kinda making a gross generalization but oh well >.>)

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I don't really have a most hated type--I'm generally pretty live-and-let-live. It's only when someone takes the attitude of "if you don't think like me, you must not be very well-informed/educated/openminded," that we have a problem. Or if someone tries to pry into my business. :steam:

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
INTPs, what a bunch of losers. Admirable from a distance, painful in person.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Can't see the point in having a 'most hated type', everyone's equally capable of being an ass and it's my problem if I don't try to understand differences in types that annoy me. Yeah anyway, thread bites *huffy*

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Polarity breeds discussion. You are forced to take a position. It doesn't mean we're being mean. We're just asserting a viewpoint.

Sure, when there's legitimate groundwork for discussion.

Most of these threads (this one included) provide little academic content and instead simply offer - yet another - opportunity for people to get sour over the same old cliches.

MBTI cliches are fast and easy discussion points - everyone can easily relate, but there's little intellectual meat to chew on.

Regarding what sentiments others have? Reacting, it would seem negatively, to conflict? Noting Principles that you "Vehemently despise"?

All three of you are clearly Feelers. :dont:

Not sure how you surmised this position, but no biggie.

Why would making me a "Feeler" be an insult?

Grow up, kiddo.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't have a specific type I dislike, but there are folks I'd rather not have pointed in my direction. People who tell me who I am and try to control me when they don't have a clue aren't a source of much help to me.

If your frontal lobe is not capable of negating the effects of the production of chemicals from the limbic system in the brain then you are a Feeler. Mr. Spock would not approve. :dont:

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
I haven't the time for that. I've liked and disliked people from most types, including INTPs. :tongue: I can only take a guess which type would hypothetically drive me nuts most easily based on the collection of traits I despise (ESFP) but I haven't hated any ESFPs IRL as far as I know.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just curious, are you still upset at the time when a couple of the members pointed out that you seemed to be a feeler instead of a T? Or was it just Bluewing, I can't recall. I am just curious and mean nothing by this, so please don't be offended by my curiousity.

Well first of all, at this point it's not really one time, it's more like a constant discussion involving a number of people. Those discussions are the inspiration of this running gag of mine, to suddenly accuse people of being Feelers on dubious grounds.

I don't how much I'm drive by hurt feelings, but I know I am driven by an increasing doubt in the entire MBTI's soundness, which has resulted from the way those conversations about type have gone. It seems that without authoratative definitions of the processes, no clear measurement of process use or establishment of how much is needed to be of a certain type, and no reliable method of surmising those measurements even if they were defined, it seems pointless. You can basically make a compelling case that anyone is any type you want them to be.

Grow up, kiddo.

I don't think Feeler is an insult. I also don't actually think you are a Feeler. I was being facetious, perhaps playing a little too straight.

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
ISTPs.

I've been living with one for 29 years and I still can't stand him. He's flighty, abrasive, undisciplined and a complete pain in the ass. I can't talk or relate to him, constantly shifting from one thing to the next, leaving nothing but unfinished projects and ideas littered throughout his life, a virtual swath of failure.

Then we get into his fixations. It's not enough to do something - it consumes him. Nothing can tear him away from his latest fixation. Certainly not friends or family. Consider yourself lucky is hunger makes him realise it, but that's a hope - a faint hope - considering that it can be days at a time.

And stubborn. Independent is a nice trait until you actually need to work with them. Then it turns to an unmovable mountain, a weight so heavy that no amount of force can move it. Try, and you are cast down into the abyss, no longer worthy of consideration.

--

Wheeeee.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Are you serious...? I'm getting outta here.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
none of em. as any type, everyone has their flaws, regardless of type.

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ
I never hate types, but I can hate a person over time. But it is never related to their type.

And even then hate is a strong word. Even some Ex's I've had with bad break ups, while I had hate for awhile, it recovers and then I no longer feel that way. Usually I find it as a positive experience.

If someone goes against my values STRONGLY, there can be a growth of disdain (laziness at others expense for example).

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
cant love, therefore cant hate, but I can drink 3 beer under 2 minutes :D

MBTI Type
ENTP
Everyone so serious. I guess I meant hate in a very light-hearted fashion. Like don't you hate traffic.

I think the problem is the ones who object to hating a type can't conceive of hating something if you don't hate it with the innermost core of your being and want it to suffer and die with a terrible vengeance, like Fs or Js.
Speaking of whom....

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Then you should define hate. I personally don't see the point, too much wasted effort. Now fans of particular sports teams...that's an entirely different animal.

gloomy-optimist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
I hate INFJs. My God those people are so annoying and philosophical and the letters in that order just annoy me.
</playful sarcasm>