• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Best traits of each NT type?

PurpleCloud

MBTI Type
ENTJ
INTJ's: Excellent strategists.
INTP's: The worlds created in their minds are quite interesting =), if they're planted in reality long enough to talk about them:newwink:
ENTP's: Their goofy humor is refreshing at times.
ENTJ's: We make the world go round :D:D, someone's got to do it=).

zago

MBTI Type
INTP
INTJ - Interesting, interested people
ENTP - Funny, carefree, very clever
ENTJ - The only one I know is a hilarious and excellent teacher
INTP - Don't cling to beliefs, fun

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
From the INTP perspective:

ENTJ:
Good: Watching them in action is like watching a butt-kicking version of myself - someone who actually gets stuff done. They kick butt and take names. I sectretly wish I could do more of that.
Bad: They dive into things too quickly. They need to do more in-depth analysis on the front side before jumping into the pool.

ENTP:
Good: They appear to be so smooth with people, so very likable. They claim they aren't good with people, but they really are. Very capable of whatever they undertake.
Bad: They often need to "tie up" a lot of their loose ends and get organized. They never know where documents are at, it's hard to get anything from them or out of them.

INTJ:
Good: Very steady, consistent, hard-working people. Very determined and they just keep chipping away and making progress. In the story of the tortoise and the hare, INTP's are often the hares and INTJ's are the tortoises. I mean that in the best of ways. Not saying INTJ's are "slow" at all. Just saying that INTP's are "all over the place", jumping around from project to project, taking a nap, resting, falling behind, while the INTJ's just keep plugging along and sometimes end up way ahead of us.
Bad: They need to realize that there are other ways of doing things. If something is not within their little "master plan" or circle of thoughts, they think it's stupid. And this just isn't true.

INTP:
Good: Able to see things from various perspectives, to hold a sort of panoramic view of things. Provide solutions.
Bad: Not very action-oriented, able to become very lazy if they allow themselves. Opposite problem of ENTJ's - instead of diving right in, we sometimes overanalyze and never end up jumping in the pool at all.

Evil Otter

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
From ENTP perspective:

INTJ/ENTJ- don't know enough of 'em to say
INTP- Make me think; then watch me make a fool of myself as I run with the idea they somehow planted in my head.
ENTP- Masters of the "wing it" approach, which occassionally prevents me from lookin like a complete idiot as I start to realize that the idea I thought was so awesome when my INTP friend was explaining it to me doesn't work as well in real life as it does in theory.

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENTJ: Always (at least seemingly) professional. Oh, and (usually) smokin' hot.

INTJ: Comes up with fascinating discussions. Some of the best conversationalists I've met are INTJs. Very loyal.

ENTP: Some of the funniest people around, no joke. ;)

INTP: Mellow, low-key, non-threatening (unless provoked, which usually takes a lot anyway).

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENTJ: Great leaders, highly efficient and productive, very confident about their abilities.

INTJ: See things in unique perspectives, very independent and individualistic, organized, self-confident

ENTP: Very funny, unconventional, innovative, adaptable, energetic

INTP: Very analytical- see holes in logic that most others overlook, questions things, gets at the real truth, usually easygoing and tolerant unless some ruling principle of theirs is violated, don't seem to come across as arrogant in general as the other NT types

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
intj - the person i would want around when all hell was letting loose.
intp - excellent knack for fixing systems. usually a good sense of humor.
entp - hard not to have fun with them.
entj - if you want someone to get shit done, call them.

INTJ: [...] Tremendous strength of character..the kind of person you can trust to be alone with your grandma.

did anyone else read this as suggesting you cannot trust most people alone with your grandma? 0_o;
i'm not sure whether that says something worse about most people or your grandma.

F

figsfiggyfigs

did anyone else read this as suggesting you cannot trust most people alone with your grandma? 0_o;
i'm not sure whether that says something worse about most people or your grandma.

hahahaha