• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Any other INTJ females out there?

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
We make up just .8% of the population after all. I was wondering if there was anyone else like me out there?

I tend to say I am a dude online, because its bothersome to reveal yourself as female. No one takes you seriously after you reveal yourself most of the time, or they try to get together with you and it is very frustrating. On the flip side, its a great chance to really flex your knowledge in areas where no one would respect you if you were a female.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can't believe no one has replied.

#foreveralone

Oh well, not surprised.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Good to know!

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I'm not an INTJ but I play one on TV.

Oh also I don't have a dick, so I'm halfway there.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
We make up just .8% of the population after all. I was wondering if there was anyone else like me out there?

I tend to say I am a dude online, because its bothersome to reveal yourself as female.

By the Gods, a female INTJ. Such rarity. Once in a thousands year. So mysterious. A miracle. Jesus is coming. Aliens are among us. Because fuck unicorns.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
By the Gods, a female INTJ. Such rarity. Once in a thousands year. So mysterious. A miracle. Jesus is coming. Aliens are among us. Because fuck unicorns.

Im no angel, I am more like the anti-christ buhaha

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If INTJ women are going to tell people online that they are guys, no wonder people get this impression.

featherless-biped

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I tested INTJ when I was in high school, but then I turned into an INTP during college. I'm pretty sure the brutal and sundry logical beatdowns from philosophy professors had something to do with it.

ChimericalSerenity

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This a weird coincidence, but in forums and chats people tend to assume I'm a guy as well. I don't tend to correct them either. I wonder if it's because of the way INTJs talk online?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There's a handful of Vulcan INTJ women at this site.

I like the bro-ish womenz. INTJ females are great. None of the little weird intersexual tension and politics I have to deal with in other women. Sorry (not sorry) if it comes off as sexist, that's just how I feel.

Coriolis is my favorite long-standing female Vulcan member on this forum.

(on the flip side of this, I'm not really interested in spending time with overly masculine dudes either). I like androgynous people or people who break molds/defy stereotypes, because in their presence, I don't have to worry as much about maintaining social pretensions. So that's why I tend to like the company of INTJ women. They're not concerned with those social pretensions.

Luet

MBTI Type
INTJ
I just started a new job in IT. Five girls entered the team newly at the same time. The team has always consisted of solely (older) men.
Now suddenly I'm refered to as one of 'the ladies'. It annoys me big time since I never identified being 'one of the ladies'

Last edited:

Luet

MBTI Type
INTJ
INTJ females are great. None of the little weird intersexual tension and politics I have to deal with in other women.

I wish I was able to induce more intersexual tension around guys. I make friends with them too easy. :wubbie:

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just started a new job in IT. Five girls entered the team newly at the same time. The team has always consisted of solely (older) men.
Now suddenly I'm refered to as one of 'the ladies'. It annoys me big time since I never identified being 'one of the ladies'

I have a similar situation at my job (I work in a mechanics shop for a car company).

It is really bizarre.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I also appreciate their directness. No bullshit social games.

Luet

MBTI Type
INTJ
I also appreciate their directness. No bullshit social games.

I'm not always direct. I'm mostly direct to people I respect. When I don't want to be direct I am completly silent or I just remove myself.

They’re a rare and charming breed to be sure. And yes you always know where you stand with them. No guess what I’m thinking nonsense. A refreshing trait in any human being.

Luet

MBTI Type
INTJ
I have a similar situation at my job (I work in a mechanics shop for a car company).

It is really bizarre.

it is bizarre isn't it. I hardly ever fit in with a group of women but it always takes others a while to notice.

It is funny how it bothers me that I'm seen as 'one of the ladies'. I feel misinterpreted. It really shouldn't bother me so much since I'm new in the team and we need time to get to know each other.
But I guess it's a thing for INTJ's, we badly want to be understood I think. Another example of this: to get this new job I needed to do a DISC-test. The testresults greatly bothered me since I (and a few of my close ones) didn't recognise the results to be accurate. I absolutely hated releasing the testresults to the selectionteam, although I knew it wouldn't be a issue in the selection process.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This a weird coincidence, but in forums and chats people tend to assume I'm a guy as well. I don't tend to correct them either. I wonder if it's because of the way INTJs talk online?
Stereotypes die hard, especially when we allow people to continue on with that false impression, or even encourage it.

I wish I was able to induce more intersexual tension around guys. I make friends with them too easy. :wubbie:
I don't. It causes more trouble than its worth. I relate to my partner on a sexual level, but that has no place in my other interactions.

They’re a rare and charming breed to be sure. And yes you always know where you stand with them. No guess what I’m thinking nonsense. A refreshing trait in any human being.
Exactly. We need to stop seeing such qualities as masculine or feminine, and realize their essential humanity.