• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Any other INTJ females out there?

Talvoz

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Hi there. I realize this post is from awhile back, but it is nice to see other INTJ women out there. So, hello fellow misunderstood rarities. Nice to make your acquaintance.

Walnut

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I can't believe no one has replied.

#foreveralone

Oh well, not surprised.
I am. I took test several years ago and then a second time and in this year. All confirmed that I'm one of those!!!! Most what I read about intjs turns out to be me. I only understand myself now and realise why I have been so badly misjudged all my life.....even by myself.
But isn't true this type only has sex once every seven years?

Pon farr | Memory Alpha | FANDOM powered by Wikia

As a half-human male, I can only semi-relate, but maybe the Vulcan INTJ females can shed some light here, if it isn't too personal for them.

peanut

MBTI Type
INTJ
We make up just .8% of the population after all. I was wondering if there was anyone else like me out there?

I tend to say I am a dude online, because its bothersome to reveal yourself as female. No one takes you seriously after you reveal yourself most of the time, or they try to get together with you and it is very frustrating. On the flip side, its a great chance to really flex your knowledge in areas where no one would respect you if you were a female.
I just hardly can believe that there're not many female INTJs around the world. so good to see you because almost all my girlfriend are F people