• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] If you put 30 INTPs in a room together...

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
You do seem quite INTP obsessed.

(not that that isn't somewhat understandable).

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The room starts to collapse in itself and becomes a black hole.

But this probably wont happen, I only know ENTP's or ENTJ's who are really huge and fat :D

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
If you gave them all typewriters and an infinite amount of time, they might be able to churn out a Shakespearian play.

Kinda doubt it though.

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you put Haphazard in a room with an elephant....?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
If you put Haphazard in a room with an elephant....?

please dont make me imagine haphazard taking on an elephant. :D

They will end up drinking tea and the elephant will admit he was a bad boy in the past :D

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
If you put 30 ENTPs in a room together...?

that... err... :moodeath:

i guess it will be bunch of small groups discussing w/e is on their mind, non stop. i don't think anything extravagant will come out of it.

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
that... err... :moodeath:

i guess it will be bunch of small groups discussing w/e is on their mind, non stop. i don't think anything extravagant will come out of it.

If you got put in a room full of 20 ESFPs...

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
If you put 30 INTPs in a room together...

:nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: = :zzz:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

:nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: + :nerd: = :zzz:

You are aware that much smileys, you always post, will actually rip weaker machines ? :D

Martoon

perdu fleur par bologne
MBTI Type
INTP
... you'd charge each of them $925 for a pass for the week, and call it any one of the programmer sessions at the annual Game Developers Conference.

It's very low-energy, very little interaction between attendees, and overall, fairly dull. On the upside, everyone respects your space, and no one feels like they have to be talking.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Nothing would happen.

'Til you made them leave.
I'm not sure this is a serious thread.