• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] If you put 30 INTPs in a room together...

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
everyone in the room would be thinking about their own ideas for who knows how long until someone finally says "it's awfully quiet in here", then a debate will erupt on the theories of silence and it's usefulness.

NoahFence

MBTI Type
INTP
At least two would try to kill each other. 10 is a safer number.

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
There would be a lot of arguing over which blueprint (of the perfect female sexbot) is the hottest.:steam:

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Some of the INTPs would get accused of being an F... eventually only 5 would remain alive, and they will be the messiahs of the next major religion.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Some of the INTPs would get accused of being an F... eventually only 5 would remain alive, and they will be the messiahs of the next major religion.

That's still more survivors than if you put 30 INTJs in the same room.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
aloofandbored3.gif
aloofandbored6.gif
aloofandbored3.gif
aloofandbored3.gif
aloofandbored6.gif
aloofandbored3.gif

+

foodanddrink7.gif
foodanddrink1.gif
foodanddrink8.gif
foodanddrink1.gif

=

celebrate11.gif
celebrate1.gif
celebrate9.gif
celebrate11.gif
celebrate1.gif
celebrate9.gif

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I just have 30, give me a moment... I AM NEARLY THERE: :D

100_1806800x600.jpg

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
That's only because the INTJs would eventually fuse into the room's electrical system.

HA!

if you put 20 INFJs (if you can find that many) into a room there wouldn't be any speaking. just one single consciousness.

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
Once a week, the council of the Wise Men AND WOMEN reunite and decide the destiny of the world.
They're 30 INTPs.

EDIT: Fix'd.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think that this would be more interesting if it were 30 INTPs and one computer in a room :devil: