• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Why are all the NFs jealous of the NTs?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Where can I trade in my T for an F, please?

ygolo

My termites win
Yes, that's quite obvious.

Aren't most NT's self-hating?

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Because NFs can't even insult properly. I feel flattered by half their attempts and unfazed or amused by most of the rest. When we insult, we make it stick. We - say it with me - get under your skin.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Because NFs can't even insult properly. I feel flattered by half their attempts and unfazed or amused by most of the rest. When we insult, we make it stick. We - say it with me - get under your skin.

Yeah, they are so bad at it that I'm starting to think they have no reason to hate us.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
NF: *insults*
Me: *aww you're so cute. I love you, too."

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Because we open the curtains to let in some sky. It's almost half past two A.M.; you can tell by the light.

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Aren't most NT's self-hating?

That's just the INTPs. The INTJs hate everyone else.

Either route is psychologically taxing.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Because we only defer to reasonable people in "intellectual" matters. (Any type person can be reasonable, but the tendency to be reasonable, generally speaking, belongs to NTs.)

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Because we only defer to reasonable people in "intellectual" matters. (Any type person can be reasonable, but the tendency to be reasonable, generally speaking, belongs to NTs.)

Because we are good at rationalizing bullshit. :)

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Because we can prove anything to most people, even if it is false.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Because although they rave about their purportedly better people skills to make up for their lack of reasonableness, they know deep down they are not better people.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Because we're not some trendy assholes; do what we want, do what we feel like, and don't give a fuck if it's good enough for you.

Because we've fit in before, and now we don't wanna do it no more.

The Offspring - Smash