• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Why are all the NFs jealous of the NTs?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Because we don't respond to our own posts in laughably ineffective attempts at retribution.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Because we're lightning-quick, high-strung, and low-down.

Didums

Incoming Infraction headed MP's way...

I guess some people forgot to read the "Forum Purpose" thread..

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Incoming Infraction headed MP's way...

I guess some people forgot to read the "Forum Purpose" thread..

That's very well a possibility. I made it totally obvious as to what I was doing. It would be the first infraction I've ever received. I think it's funny, though... It's very slippery trying to enforce the rules that they are talking about. I don't think it's a very good idea.

Just think, what if I really was convinced by others and decided to label myself INFP? That should supposedly make me a valid participant in that thread. But there would never be a way of knowing that I wasn't simply screwing around. They have type based access for a ton of crap at INFP globalchatter, and I didn't think it was a good idea. I never do. It's much too uncertain.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
That's very well a possibility. I made it totally obvious as to what I was doing. It would be the first infraction I've ever received. I think it's funny, though... It's very slippery trying to enforce the rules that they are talking about. I don't think it's a very good idea.

Just think, what if I really was convinced by others and decided to label myself INFP? That should supposedly make me a valid participant in that thread. But there would never be a way of knowing that I wasn't simply screwing around. They have type based access for a ton of crap at INFP globalchatter, and I didn't think it was a good idea. I never do. It's much too uncertain.

This isn't the People's Court, they don't need proof that you where screwing around, which you were.

I don't think you should get an infraction though. But I can see why you would get one.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Because we would never pretend to be NF--That wouldn't be rational.

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
Because they believe we don't have our doubts and fears?

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Because we know how to communicate without smileys..