• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Famous historical NT's

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
The ENTJ steals it, makes it better, and then sells it (Edison, Gates)

There was also the incident where Larry Ellison (ENTP) stole the relational database system idea from IBM and use to build a compnay called Oracle. So what you describe here as an "ENTJ thing" is actually very Ne.

Seeing huge potential in something insignificant and putting huge risk to make it into reality without any contingency plan is not ENTJ.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There was also the incident where Larry Ellison (ENTP) stole the relational database system idea from IBM and use to build a compnay called Oracle. So what you describe here as an "ENTJ thing" is actually very Ne.

Seeing huge potential in something insignificant and putting huge risk to make it into reality without any contingency plan is not ENTJ.

oh for shits sake. im sure we could go back and forth with examples of Ne vs Ni and who is the most innovative. im not going to get into a debate about what type or function does what, but my main point was about Bill Gates being incorrectly claimed for ENTPs.

Microsoft has always been about bullying and forcing a monopoly. They have never cared about innovation for innovations sake. The fact that most of their products suck is evidence enough. For Bill, simply "winning" through brute force was enough... (which the ENTJ in me finds amazing :devil:)

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
I don't know, he never struck me as "deliberate". There was no consistency in the way he made movies (it ranged from every two years to once a decade) and he had various unfinished projects that he researched in depth but never brought to life (like Napoleon and A.I.).

And he also had that shaggy INTP look to him.

What director have you been watching? He is SO deliberate that his style and conviction is spooky subtle...no stone unturned. The consistency in his method was he didnt approach topics that couldnt be molded to his artistic sensibilities. Napoleon was scrapped due to investor apprehension. There was a similar film (that was produced the same year) that tanked at the box office. He also scrapped a holocaust project due to Schindler's List. A.I. was put on the backburner due to his acknowledging his own ineptness with CGI technology. His roots were pragmatic photography not computer fantasy. He went so far as to hire Spielberg to direct (for his technical prowess) and for him to produce (definitive tone and artistic direction). Basically using SS to do the dirty work and for him to make the final critical decisions. When he died...AI became a clusterfuck and SS didnt truly understand the film he was directing. It would have been a brilliant film...he saw this current social detachment coming. All I can do is shake my head...it would have been his swan song. He actually had Richard James (Aphex Twin) for the scene SS used Ministry for...and had Chris Cunningham (underground uberdirector) on as a consultant. The dude was alive and on his fucking game..

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
Just to reiterate...I watched this video again (oh, the good old days), Here is Richard James and Chris Cunnigham together (musician/director). Imagine these two freaks being responsible for the scene in AI (where Ministry was playing to a bunch of retards in flannel shirts.) It was supposed to be in the future...not Seattle 1992. SS is a tool.....

YouTube - aphex twin - come to daddy

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
What director have you been watching? He is SO deliberate that his style and conviction is spooky subtle...no stone unturned. The consistency in his method was he didnt approach topics that couldnt be molded to his artistic sensibilities. Napoleon was scrapped due to investor apprehension. There was a similar film (that was produced the same year) that tanked at the box office. He also scrapped a holocaust project due to Schindler's List. A.I. was put on the backburner due to his acknowledging his own ineptness with CGI technology. His roots were pragmatic photography not computer fantasy. He went so far as to hire Spielberg to direct (for his technical prowess) and for him to produce (definitive tone and artistic direction). Basically using SS to do the dirty work and for him to make the final critical decisions. When he died...AI became a clusterfuck and SS didnt truly understand the film he was directing. It would have been a brilliant film...he saw this current social detachment coming. All I can do is shake my head...it would have been his swan song. He actually had Richard James (Aphex Twin) for the scene SS used Ministry for...and had Chris Cunningham (underground uberdirector) on as a consultant. The dude was alive and on his fucking game..

What do you mean by "deliberate action" ?
And how does this solidify the fact that one is INTJ instead of INTP?

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1
Jung wants him Te.

Yeah, and he says Kant to be Ti, while Kant is typed here as INTJ.....

Very interesting to see how I am naturally drawn more towards the philosophers BW describes as INTJ: Nietzsche, Hobbes, Popper...even Heraclitos.

Interesting, me too.... Right now I'm wondering why I'm not more interested in INTP ones. Maybe because I 'am' so already.