• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ Females - Please present yourselves for wooing.

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
No, you're not fickle. You're just a wuss. Here you were asking for women to hit on you then you get it and drop the ball. Come on, bro! Grow a pair. We know she'll eventually make a lot of money and if she's hot and fun, you win.

Dont project yourself on me....I have enough balls for both of us.:yes: This is part of the plan....sheesh do I have to spell it out.:devil:

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
That's better. I like this attitude. Though, to be honest, there was no plan in there. :)

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
Though, to be honest, there was no plan in there. :)

See...this line of thought will get you NO play from an intj. One word "contingency"...every one of us has six for every scenario. Didnt the girls here say you were an easy read?:D I'm trying to help you....giving you insider advice.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
*plays along credulously*

Right, right. Mmmmhmm. Tell me more, Master of the Panties.

The more we ping pong back and forth the more I worry about Usehername dropping in and expressing her hate for this thread. Keep hope alive.

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
*plays along credulously*

Right, right. Mmmmhmm. Tell me more, Master of the Panties.

She could have responded to you now couldnt she.........and you were left asking for just a bone.:ninja:

BTW, I'm just messin' with you......kind of. Listen to me my friend....I have vast insight into the innerworkings of an intj. They will get me...even if I wrap it as being a jackass.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
There was a good quote from Yojimbo that has always been emblematic to me of the INTJ mindset (I wish I could remember it). The samurai (always seemed INTJ to me) in the movie was a really grouchy fellow. Anyway, another of the characters said something about how the samurai buried compliments in grouchiness. INTJ's totally do this. If they simply dislike something or someone, they don't let generally say anything.

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
There was a good quote from Yojimbo that has always been emblematic to me of the INTJ mindset (I wish I could remember it). The samurai (always seemed INTJ to me) in the movie was a really grouchy fellow. Anyway, another of the characters said something about how the samurai buried compliments in grouchiness. INTJ's totally do this. If they simply dislike something or someone, they don't let generally say anything.

Ok...class in in session. INTJ 101. We dont bury them....they fall on deaf ears. Unless you have earned their respect (which could be something so simple you would be amazed), we just assume the source (of said compliment) just hasnt rifled through enough exhausting data. I not sure you understand how critical we (as a type) truly are.....even more so on ourselves:yes: Internally ruthless but tragically human.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5

I prefer the term 'humility' as opposed to 'grouchiness'. If by humility you mean not thanking the person and writing it off as their unfortunate misconceptions about you. For example, I was told at work the other day that in a meeting others were commenting on 'how intelligent I was'. I responded with 'Haha! I got all of you fooled don't I!'

Edit: Isn't it ironic that for as hard as we try to be 'right' all the time, we think its funny when others call us smart? Maybe because we know how much we BS our way through things with fuzzy logic and passionate 'reason' where they don't. It kind of reminds me of INTP skepticism except maybe on a more perverse level.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
What I really meant is that you know an INTJ likes you if they tease you. They bury THEIR compliments.

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
Internally chaotic you mean?

Depends on how you manifest chaos. The world is ruthless....but I am male. There is a term I use when I evaluate others art....are they a slave to their medium or are they "tapped in"...foot on the throat? translation: they are unconsciously harnessing flow...then decisively controlling it. This also applies to how you deal with external pressure. I try to control what I can...let the powers that be decide where I end up. Is there a chance I'm fooling myself, yes...but it will be on my terms. There is also a chance I may be on to something and the true terms are beyond my petty mind..:yes:

A "realized" intj is the most pragmatic MF you will meet. IMO. It punches chaos in the jaw (or at least swings)...the term "mastermind" is loosely used in the definition. Its a ruthless hybrid of a deep sympathy for the human condition and competitive survival from both a primitive and intellectual vantage. We are perpetually "grabbing straws" from both sides of the bale.

BTW...this is also part of my plan.;) God..this is a lot of work.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What I really meant is that you know an INTJ likes you if they tease you. They bury THEIR compliments.

Sometimes I tease cause the other person’s an asshat :)

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Haha! Well, I am prone to asshattery. Luckily, I have this great ability to interpret things in the most positive light possible.

My compliments to you.

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Haha! Well, I am prone to asshattery. Luckily, I have this great ability to interpret things in the most positive light possible.

My compliments to you.

I think "Asshattery" needs to be the name of a store.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
don_t_be_an_asshat__by_robert.jpg