• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ Females - Please present yourselves for wooing.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
In all honesty, intp's seem to be the hardest of game for me.Their bullshit detectors are always well calibrated and in working condition.

Spot on! The INTP female I knew just shattered my game whenever I tried to drop some bullshit. She saw right through it. Annoying and yet very cool.

Hahaha, yeah. I hate the idea of someone using lines on me to win me over. It makes me feel like a sucker. If I'm going to trust you, you have to prove you're interested in me personally, and not just seeing me as the chick du jour.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Now my question is...where do I, as a lone female INTJ, find these ENFP/ENTP guys? What sort of activities and behaviors should I be looking for?

I'm right here, toots. I'm enough ENTP for ten women. Stop looking.

Joking aside, you can find us everywhere. Usually with other people or working on some project or avoiding working on some project or trying to recruit you to join our project. Usually, we're loud and saying outrageous things that happen to occasionally be funny. We like stirring the pot and competing verbally. Look for that.

And Synarch, don't you feel good to be a matchmaker? :D

No way. It sucks. Though, this seems to happen to me a lot. I want to be the girl with the most cake, remember? Not the CATALYST for a fantastic fulfilling relationship.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
...I certainly don't consider myself a masochist. I just find fawning and cooing from females (the soft approach) to be rather insipid and... annoying? Much prefer snarling and withering sarcasm.

:rofl1:

You're in the right thread then.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
This is such a weird thread. I mean, if all you other INTJ women on here are like me, you don't really EXPECT that there is going to be someone who can get through the barriers. I hope that there is, but Lord knows the hell I'd put him through. I've been heard saying 'Lord help the poor bastard who ever gives me a ring' and other such sentiments because I KNOW I'm difficult.

Guys expect 'mushy' and I don't DO mushy until they're already on the inside circle, which means I've probably known them for years, which means they're my friends, which means I'm in Friend Zone. So, ironically, the only ones who see the soft side are the ones who I haven't a chance in hell with. :steam:

And quite honestly, I don't like sharing my personal space. I lived with a BF once who drove me CRAZY because he was constantly moving things in the bathroom or using my towels. I'd buy him his own things, but then it just created a clusterfuck of double-everything on my countertop. Talk about lose-lose.

:cheese: :doh:

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
This is such a weird thread. I mean, if all you other INTJ women on here are like me, you don't really EXPECT that there is going to be someone who can get through the barriers. I hope that there is, but Lord knows the hell I'd put him through. I've been heard saying 'Lord help the poor bastard who ever gives me a ring' and other such sentiments because I KNOW I'm difficult.

Oh, it is way easier to convince the INTJ female that they want you, then let them do the work.

Trying to convince an INTJ of anything, never mind something personal, is an uphill battle. The kind of battle that kills men.

(That towel thing is hillarious :) Reminds me so much of my wife!)

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
This is such a weird thread. I mean, if all you other INTJ women on here are like me, you don't really EXPECT that there is going to be someone who can get through the barriers. I hope that there is, but Lord knows the hell I'd put him through.

The lack of expectation is the lever to use to pry you open. No one wants to be alone. No one. Some people just need more care and convincing, which requires sustained effort. The right person will just keep. Pushing. Relentlessly.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Oh, it is way easier to convince the INTJ female that they want you, then let them do the work.

Trying to convince an INTJ of anything, never mind something personal, is an uphill battle. The kind of battle that kills men.

It's the kind of battle that makes other men.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
The lack of expectation is the lever to use to pry you open. No one wants to be alone. No one. Some people just need more care and convincing, which requires sustained effort. The right person will just keep. Pushing. Relentlessly.

And his name is ENFJ. So very stubborn. But I kinda like that.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Thank you, ptgatsby. On that subject (you're referring to the blog postings?), I've been meaning to ask, how do these differ from a normal thread?

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Thank you, ptgatsby. On that subject (you're referring to the blog postings?), I've been meaning to ask, how do these differ from a normal thread?

They don't much...though they tend to be of a more personal nature. I use mine as a journal of sorts.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Ah, well. I've been blogging on my own domain since 2000. 1600+ posts. May have to give that a shot here.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5

Stalker! :hi:

You have to admire that kind of attitude though, even if it is misguided.

In my past experiences, the guys that I fell for were the ones that I couldn't have. The less interested they were, the more I wanted them. I think those guys were 'safe' because I knew they wouldn't ever come around so I could be in love with them from a distance and not risk the fallout of dream vs reality.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In my past experiences, the guys that I fell for were the ones that I couldn't have. The less interested they were, the more I wanted them. I think those guys were 'safe' because I knew they wouldn't ever come around so I could be in love with them from a distance and not risk the fallout of dream vs reality.

Ouch, I feel bad for you.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Stalker! :hi:

You have to admire that kind of attitude though, even if it is misguided.

Interesting. Sounds like a recipe for loneliness. On the other hand, maybe we want what we can't have. Satisfaction being the end of desire and all that.

Maybe the secret is the juxtaposition of closeness and separation? Physical proximity and emotional aloofness?

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Interesting. Sounds like a recipe for loneliness. On the other hand, maybe we want what we can't have. Satisfaction being the end of desire and all that.

Maybe the secret is the juxtaposition of closeness and separation? Physical proximity and emotional aloofness?

In long distance relationships that I've had, I was more emotionally involved...

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Still, maybe it is the juxtaposition of closeness and separation...

Close physically / distant emotionally - OK
Close emotionally / distant physically (LDR) - OK

Close physically / close emotionally - Scary
Distant physically / distant emotionally - Unsatisfying

Nah-I-mean?

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
Okay let me first say, congratulations, BlackOp.

On the other hand, as the genius who pulled this meat market together, someone throw me a bone. :)

Sounds like a trap. :peepwall::angry::peepwall: Mama always said "you need to get you one of them doctor types.".;) Now I have to devise my master strategy...."how would I flirt with myself". Damn, this is going to be a lot of work. I'm fickle.:doh:

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
No, you're not fickle. You're just a wuss. Here you were asking for women to hit on you then you get it and drop the ball. Come on, bro! Grow a pair. We know she'll eventually make a lot of money and if she's hot and fun, you win.