• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ Females - Please present yourselves for wooing.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Excellent. Now that I have achieved my life's purpose, I can finally go to bed. Please present more annoying ENTP bullshit and tell me that you love me more tomorrow. ;)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wow, I missed a lot... Oh well, I see some ok study material here. *shrug*

eyebyte

MBTI Type
INTj
I missed a lot. I wish I had seen this thread earlier.

INTJ females are hard to find in the wild because they tend to either be doing something they like (usually with people they already know) or are completely off the market.

The few that I have met in real life were taken. Which is strange for me to see because I do not think their partners usually realize how special the person they are dating/married to is. I realize it - and can appreciate it - but seriously doubt they even have a clue.

Most girls, of any type, tend to favor SP's quite often.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I missed a lot. I wish I had seen this thread earlier.

INTJ females are hard to find in the wild because they tend to either be doing something they like (usually with people they already know) or are completely off the market.

The few that I have met in real life were taken. Which is strange for me to see because I do not think their partners usually realize how special the person they are dating/married to is. I realize it - and can appreciate it - but seriously doubt they even have a clue.

Most girls, of any type, tend to favor SP's quite often.

A wise man you are, hmmmm? /end Yoda

:smooch:

I've only ever met one other INTJ, and he was a guy. As far as I know I have never met another INTJ woman.

Funny that everyone says they can't find us though. Just find the girl sitting at a restaurant all by herself reading a book, laughing to herself, completely uncaring that people 'just don't eat lunch by themselves', and especially not women. She probably blends into the scenery like a shrubbery since she's not too flashy, but she probably has SOMETHING about her that you recognize as out of synch with most other women. She is in her own world, lost in thought, enjoying the weather at an outside table without a care in the world.

If you're unsure, just walk up to her and say 'Hi, I'm an XXXX, do you happen to be an INTJ?' If she gives you a weird look, the answer is no. Play it off as some kind of sorority or club that you thought she was in because she was wearing X and try someone else.

:nice:

eyebyte

MBTI Type
INTj
A wise man you are, hmmmm? /end Yoda
:smooch:
I've only ever met one other INTJ, and he was a guy. As far as I know I have never met another INTJ woman.

I try to be wise - by learning and experiementation... so I will comment on what you stated....

Funny that everyone says they can't find us though. Just find the girl sitting at a restaurant all by herself reading a book, laughing to herself, completely uncaring that people 'just don't eat lunch by themselves', and especially not women. She probably blends into the scenery like a shrubbery since she's not too flashy, but she probably has SOMETHING about her that you recognize as out of synch with most other women. She is in her own world, lost in thought, enjoying the weather at an outside table without a care in the world.

I have seen that girl and she snubs me. I do not look intellectual - but with degrees in Physics and mathematics I know I have the requisite gray matter to capture her interest if given the chance. This girl you describe finds me annoying and brushes me off.

If you're unsure, just walk up to her and say 'Hi, I'm an XXXX, do you happen to be an INTJ?' If she gives you a weird look, the answer is no. Play it off as some kind of sorority or club that you thought she was in because she was wearing X and try someone else.

Tried that and received that look like = "Oh - a playa - let me see how I will crush him verbally"

Same girl has an SP pretty boy type come up and say anything - she converses.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is where I prefer to get some sense of what she's looking at first then absently comment on it with out looking directly at her. In the case of a book though, I look at it and comment in it with a semi-inquisitive expression. I wonder if not setting her as the focus helps.

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I have seen that girl and she snubs me. I do not look intellectual - but with degrees in Physics and mathematics I know I have the requisite gray matter to capture her interest if given the chance. This girl you describe finds me annoying and brushes me off.

You probably interrupted her at a really good part of the book. :steam:

I hate it when people interrupt my reading to try and hit on me.

eyebyte

MBTI Type
INTj
You probably interrupted her at a really good part of the book. :steam:

I hate it when people interrupt my reading to try and hit on me.

Maybe.

Or maybe the missing unsaid thing to add is you have to be good looking too.

I am average at best. Not what most women would consider attractive. I am perpetually friend zone material.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn

TBH, I can be that girl, but I need not be. When I'm out with my friends I just want to have a good time, which may include giggling, screaming obscenities at one another, partying and just generally acting crazy - although a certain level of control is maintained at all times. When I'm out on my own, I do stay in my own world a bit and all and can be quite oblivious to other people/my surroundings, but I'm generally open to people addressing me and make the effort to be friendly.

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Maybe.

Or maybe the missing unsaid thing to add is you have to be good looking too.

I am average at best. Not what most women would consider attractive. I am perpetually friend zone material.

Looks do play a part in it, I'll admit, but not as much as you might think (speaking from my viewpoint). I tend to go for the more average looking guys that have something intriguing about them. In my experience, the pretty ones know they're pretty and are unbearable because of it.

Unless your definition of "average at best" is what most girls in the world consider "fugly", I don't think you should blame it on your looks.

Do you come off as negative in person as you do here? Maybe that's part of it.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Mmhmm. Tendency of the ENTP: to vastly over-simplify INTJs. You extrapolated that based on our decisiveness and willingness to see different contexts. But those characteristics are just the end-product, not the process.

In my experience this is very true...

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
I'm gonna find me a SP sugar momma.You intjs think too much. My head hurts...I think I slipped myself a mickey last night...didnt work though, I still didnt sleep with me.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm gonna find me a SP sugar momma.You intjs think too much. My head hurts...I think I slipped myself a mickey last night...didnt work though, I still didnt sleep with me.

That's only a little better than not thinking enough...

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram

Dude, wtf. I waited for you last night, but you never showed up... so I made out with myself. :wubbie:

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
Dude, wtf. I waited for you last night, but you never showed up... so I made out with myself. :wubbie:

Turns out I was under my own bed.....I didnt realize a mickey was for the OTHER person.:)

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
Silly...

That's okay, I guess. I had a good time anyway.

I feel so dirty...my hands all over me, Dude didnt even take me out for dinner.....:steam: Why do I always end up with the bad ones...

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
This is where I prefer to get some sense of what she's looking at first then absently comment on it with out looking directly at her. In the case of a book though, I look at it and comment in it with a semi-inquisitive expression. I wonder if not setting her as the focus helps.

Ahh Runvardh might be on to something. Most guys who approach me with a come on get that dirty look you're talking about because I am naturally suspicious and assume they only want a piece.

However... if he were to notice that I'm reading Pride and Prejudice (again) and asked me which one I thought was more difficult and stubborn, Darcy or Elizabeth, he'd have a conversation on his hands.

It pays to know your literature when you're hitting on a woman who is reading.

Edit - He'd probably get a piece too! So much intellectual stimulation would have my hormones raging. :reading::happy2::wubbie:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ahh Runvardh might be on to something. Most guys who approach me with a come on get that dirty look you're talking about because I am naturally suspicious and assume they only want a piece.

However... if he were to notice that I'm reading Pride and Prejudice (again) and asked me which one I thought was more difficult and stubborn, Darcy or Elizabeth, he'd have a conversation on his hands.

It pays to know your literature when you're hitting on a woman who is reading.

Edit - He'd probably get a piece too! So much intellectual stimulation would have my hormones raging. :reading::happy2::wubbie:

*maps out all the coffee/tea shops in the area closest to the local university*

:devil: