• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ Females - Please present yourselves for wooing.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Well in my experience, when the INTJ cries, or angers and closes the connection (walks off, hangs up, logs off), consider yourself victorious.

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
Well in my experience, when the INTJ cries, or angers and closes the connection (walks off, hangs up, logs off), consider yourself victorious.

You have too...its the closest you will get.:D

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I don't bother arguing most of the time. I prefer to agree to disagree.

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
I don't bother arguing most of the time. I prefer to agree to disagree.

Maybe they never argue because they dont talk too much.......

BTW, I'm out...all this flirting has made me tired.:zzz:

Usehername

On a mission
INTJ women wont come out and play.....I expected at least some funny banter. Sticks in the mud...

:smiley_violin:

Tonight's Agenda For This INTJ Woman:

1. Finish reading
2. check NHL scores to see standing in Fantasy Hockey League
3. Compose elegant sonata on digital piano with headphones while others in the house sleep
4. Sub-organize my winter clothing collection by colour (as it's already organized by variety of wear)
5. After waiting sufficiently, come back and, through shadow xxFx skills, help BlackOp reassert his masculinity after getting ignored for hours and hours. Perhaps go so far as to use an emoticon. :)static:)

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
:smiley_violin:

Tonight's Agenda For This INTJ Woman:

1. Finish reading
2. check NHL scores to see standing in Fantasy Hockey League
3. Compose elegant sonata on digital piano with headphones while others in the house sleep
4. Sub-organize my winter clothing collection by colour (as it's already organized by variety of wear)
5. After waiting sufficiently, come back and, through shadow xxFx skills, help BlackOp reassert his masculinity after getting ignored for hours and hours. Perhaps go so far as to use an emoticon. :)static:)

Thanks, at least I am only one notch below organizing sweaters. I will have a skip in my step for a week. Maybe we can flirt again tomorrow..I can feel the heat through my computer.;)

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Thanks, at least I am only one notch below organizing sweaters. I will have a skip in my step for a week. Maybe we can flirt again tomorrow..I can feel the heat through my computer.;)

Are you sure your fan isn't broken?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ooh, is this where we sign up to torment ENTP/INTJ fellas :)

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Ah, Synarch, I see like me, you've concluded that the xNTJ is the way to go for one of our 'kind'... :yes:

A wise choice, IMO. I recommend Economica. She's a total peach :wub:

Indeed!

Oh, Economica has been sending me some rather scandalous PM's. I don't quite know what to make of it.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm a little disappointed with the taco to sausage ratio of this thread. Hurry INTJ females, my pon farr is over soon.

Usehername

On a mission
I'm a little disappointed with the taco to sausage ratio of this thread. Hurry INTJ females, my pon farr is over soon.

Just as a FYI:

My experience is that INTJs are not much into crude humour, and are the most conservative-valued (not politics, but values) of the NTs.

You can draw your own conclusions as to why no INTJ woman is biting your bait.

crude joke intended. Just to mess with his head.

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj

Damn Don Juan.....you quite the charmer.:) Silver tongued devil I see........

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Well, crudeness in the service of true love is not so crude, n'est-ce pas?

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
Just as a FYI:

My experience is that INTJs are not much into crude humour, and are the most conservative-valued (not politics, but values) of the NTs.

Boo...I'm breaking up. We almost had it all........:D

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
you guys disappoint me. straight to the 3some? that's too much for an NF saint like myself to take.