• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ Females - Please present yourselves for wooing.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
We know its not in our best interest to divulge such information....;)

You know, that has to be the single most cutestestest aspect of Ni-doms... that inability to come up with an instant riposte, yet dogged determination to at least try - so valiant!!

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
You know, that has to be the single most cutestestest aspect of Ni-doms... that inability to come up with an instant riposte, yet dogged determination to at least try - so valiant!!

Oh I can stall for time with the best of em. :yes:

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Oh I can stall for time with the best of em. :yes:

Oh I know, it's so tragic... and then by the time you come up with the PERFECT riposte... the moment's gone and you get nothing in return for your brilliance but tumbleweed... :cry:

:rofl1:

Honestly, I really do find it super cute!!

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj

The ability to see through walls comes to mind. Just choose not to use it..its ugly in there.:yes:

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Oh I know, it's so tragic... and then by the time you come up with the PERFECT riposte... the moment's gone and you get nothing in return for your brilliance but tumbleweed... :cry:

Honestly, I really do find it super cute!!

Yeah. The moments of brilliance are great until you stop laughing, look around and realize everyone left you sitting outside by yourself twenty minutes ago.

'Where did everyone go?' :huh:

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Yeah. The moments of brilliance are great until you stop laughing, look around and realize everyone left you sitting outside by yourself twenty minutes ago.

'Where did everyone go?' :huh:

Yeah, and then this is the other cutestestestestest thing about those Ni folk - that then later, when they're not even meaning to be witty, they make you laugh your ass off, without quite understanding why!

:wub: x 100000

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
NOW we get to the wooing.

Yeah, cue the hilarious part where the INTJ hasn't fathomed the actual situation and there's a clash of gender/sexuality etc that then gets all blown out of proportion as the INTJ is totally mortified and embarrassed whilst the ENTP dies of laughter (having not fathomed it either, but being just more at ease with surprises)

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
Yeah, cue the hilarious part where the INTJ hasn't fathomed the actual situation and there's a clash of gender/sexuality etc that then gets all blown out of proportion as the INTJ is totally mortified and embarrassed whilst the ENTP dies of laughter (having not fathomed it either, but being just more at ease with surprises)

I knew you were male before I posted that....hence "take what I can get". Thats what made it funny. Nothing a bottle of whiskey and a wig cant fix.....:) INTJ women wont come out and play.....I expected at least some funny banter. Sticks in the mud...

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
OK, well I've had 5 beers already, why don't we do a threesome????
C'mon, you wanna get down with the ENTP's, you gotta be open to weird shit lol

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
OK, well I've had 5 beers already, why don't we do a threesome????
C'mon, you wanna get down with the ENTP's, you gotta be open to weird shit lol

Do I have to wear a Darth Vadar mask? I dont like Star Wars....I may dress up like Ernest Borgnine though...its all about compromise.