• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ Females - Please present yourselves for wooing.

Sitara

MBTI Type
INTJ
So I was reading this topic and I was surprised that there was actually SOME substance to it.

A lot of descriptions I thought really sounded like me, like the person eating lunch by herself (I eat alone everyday =P)
But also the fact that I really am a sensitive and caring person. I guess on the outside I don't come across this way. My roommate never says anything personal to me... I guess a lot of people feel like I won't care. That's wrong though, because I will listen and try to help solve your problem/give advice. When I said to my roommate "My cat is having surgery" she just goes "Oh" (she's an INFJ). If she said that to me I would have helped talk her through it.
I've come to realize that most personality types, especially F's since there are SO many of them here in my all women's school, just don't get me. Don't know when I'm sarcastic, get angry because I'm not always politically correct, etc.
Anyways that's really off topic.
If you're interested in an INTJ girl just tell her. I know I really prefer straight-forwardness. The best thing to do is become her friend first. Show that you (most importantly) understand her sense of humor, and I think then she will feel more comfortable around you and see a deeper meaning to the relationship. To clarify, don't try to befriend her and secretly like her, we can totally see through that (or at least that you're not being totally genuine) and for me it would be enraging. Just freaking tell us what your intentions are. Don't be scared.

Any questions, just ask.

Seconded. I went to a women's college too. I had some friends but was mainly there to get my study on. I was a resident assistant after freshman year primarily to avoid roommates. I was not there to be social though I had leadership positions in multiple organizations, volunteered, etc. I majored in French and Biochem/Mol Bio then went to medical school. Overall I would recommend women's colleges for INTJ women.

Sitara

MBTI Type
INTJ
If I put on a wig can I get a free dinner at least?

Anyways:

Online or a technical college is your best bet.

Research areas (like the Research Triangle in Raleigh, NC) may have higher then normal INTJ Female %. Just look for ones that seem cold but watch out for the ISTJ!

I think that's true. I was there (Durham/Chapel Hill). I believe RTP is said to have the highest concentration of PhDs per capita in the country (not sure if this is still true).

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
How about a nude chess game in which for each "taken" piece the loser must perform one of a series of prescribed erotic acts, which increase in intensity as the pieces increase in rank? The loss of a pawn might require some basic sexual performance or minor humiliation while the loss of the king or queen might culminate in a more drastic scenario. It should be set up in such a way where you would be torn between winning and losing.

*Deep, calming breath*

I'm gonna have to remember this one...

*Pulls out 'Things To Try in the Bedroom diary' and scribbles frantically*

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
You should share what else is in that diary.

A great woman must always be adding to her bedroom repertoire.

An amazing woman has it listed and organized alphabetically with sub categories broken down into difficulty, erotic level factor and a notes section in each for easy location and reading at a later date... and she NEVER tells a man where this is located.

:devil:

:nerd:

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
That level of seriousness is definitely the INTJ approach, and it can be a little unnerving, you know, when you finally awaken from your sex-induced coma and think about it.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
OK, so the list is actually all in my head, but I guarantee it DOES exist and with said sub categories, and probably the notes too.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
Seconded. I went to a women's college too. I had some friends but was mainly there to get my study on. I was a resident assistant after freshman year primarily to avoid roommates. I was not there to be social though I had leadership positions in multiple organizations, volunteered, etc. I majored in French and Biochem/Mol Bio then went to medical school. Overall I would recommend women's colleges for INTJ women.

Lol, holy crap, your like one of them studentdoctor.net med students... Not the slacker slacked my way into state school type. Are you done?

moonbaby

INTJ females are over represented in places such as this.

We seem to come out of the woodwork in such places.