• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ Females - Please present yourselves for wooing.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
My friends, this thread is about helping me score with INTJ chicks. Please stay on topic.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Dunno Synarch, I thought it flowed quite nicely *shrug*

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
My friends, this thread is about helping me score with INTJ chicks. Please stay on topic.

I tried man...these are complex creatures. If they truly trust you....you are 80% in. It just might take three life times to get there.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
If a guy is interested in an INTJ girl, I would probably recommend approaching them very casually at first, find out if she likes you. INT's in general are more discriminating in who they decide to like or admire than the other types. And coming on too strong can definitely potentially cause her to withdraw herself from you.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
So I scored?

Synarch, bro... you don't need to worry... Out of all types, we (ENxP's) is the best at cracking them INTJ's. Honestly, I know many in my life and they love us, because we can show intrest in anything (even them), and we love them (because they are wierd, creepy and self pleasing).

Just kidding, but I do love you guys.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So I scored?

:doh:

If a guy is interested in an INTJ girl, I would probably recommend approaching them very casually at first, find out if she likes you. INT's in general are more discriminating in who they decide to like or admire than the other types. And coming on too strong can definitely potentially cause her to withdraw herself from you.

:coffee: ^

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Synarch, bro... you don't need to worry... Out of all types, we (ENxP's) is the best at cracking them INTJ's. Honestly, I know many in my life and they love us, because we can show intrest in anything (even them), and we love them (because they are wierd, creepy and self pleasing).

Whatever, I am the exception to every rule, T.

Gah ENxP men! I HATE you all so much :steam:

:wubbie:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It's BAD. Now come back to the INTJ cave with the rest of us. You know you want to. ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

I was going to suggest you tell em you're an 20yo chicky who really wants to meet a intelligent ENxP fella just to watch 'em jump but then I realised I really wouldn't want to see that and you are indeed right, I just shouldn't be here.

eyebyte

MBTI Type
INTj
I like watching threads like these - makes me realized how good I have it.