• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ Females - Please present yourselves for wooing.

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
I have an ENFJ coworker who's a teacher by profession and works at the bike shop to keep up his discounts; he's 6' tall, athletic and ridiculously good looking (plus note full ENFJ charisma). He told me he was in his longest "dry spell" of 2 full weeks (14 days) without sex (the longest he'd gone without since 14 years old). He's the coworker that's always dating two girls at once; it's one of those things that just always "is" because he can.

He "jokingly" offered to make me dinner after work and when I dryly told him I wasn't going to sleep with him, he had that very ENFx need-approval look in his face and followed me across the shop asking me questions.

"It's just because you're all Christian values and stuff, right? I mean, you still think I'm sexy and a good person and everything, right?"

I told him regardless of my beliefs, he had too many personal problems (I would help him through a lot of needing-external-approval and cut-down-on-your-constant-weed-use talks) and was too high-maintenance to date.

He stared at me with a very quizzical look and said, "you know you're not a normal girl, right? I mean, you're hot, you look like one... but girls are always an easy bed for me, and you're not normal."
Thats the intj sprit....take every emotional vulnerability he has and throw them into a wood chipper. (feet first of course so he has to watch as his ego dissolves) Light the shavings on fire and roast a marshmallow (the one you have had in your backpack for three months...waiting for the proper moment).:devil:

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Don't let them harsh exterior full you, BlackOp. INTJ females are amazingly tender, sensitive, and devoted. They just hate to get treated badly and consequently throw up all sorts of walls. These you painstakingly burrow through with lots and lots of positive attention and noble conduct.

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Don't let them harsh exterior full you, BlackOp. INTJ females are amazingly tender, sensitive, and devoted. They just hate to get treated badly and consequently throw up all sorts of walls. These you painstakingly burrow through with lots and lots of positive attention and noble conduct.

Smart boy. :nice:

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
I seem to be an INTJ chick magnet... I can always find what and where to burrow. :)

Take last night for example.... I had snuck out late at night to go for a drive, and all around me INTJ Wimminz were just flying and smacking into my windows and bouncing off. It was quite terrifying.

All seriousness aside, I am a sucker for INTJ wimminz, just because under that bitchy I am full of myself and don't give a fucking shit about you attittude, is a soft sweet tender wimmin that deserves my love.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
ENFP / ENTP are good for INTJ. They profess to be annoyed with our antics and persistent attempts to thaw them out, but they secretly and grudgingly like it. The more stubborn and oblivious the person the more chaos and energy you will need to get in.

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
burrow through with noble conduct.

I'm out......what am I. a chipmunk on my best behavior?:) I am actually quite noble...when I'm not playing jackass online.

I kinda know how an intj operates. INTJ men get rejected by shallow women and INTJ women get to reject shallow men...its the only difference.;) Neither of us care....We smell doom quickly.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
In all honesty, intp's seem to be the hardest of game for me.Their bullshit detectors are always well calibrated and in working condition.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
In all honesty, intp's seem to be the hardest of game for me.Their bullshit detectors are always well calibrated and in working condition.

Spot on! The INTP female I knew just shattered my game whenever I tried to drop some bullshit. She saw right through it. Annoying and yet very cool.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:rolli: My ENFP best friend does the whole using "antics" and "chaos" to "thaw me out" thing. I pretend to be annoyed but really, it knocks me out of my own mental space and makes me feel like I'm actually interacting with the world.

Crap. Now I've confirmed it. *sneaks off*

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
As an ENTP, I've decided that I want to meet and romance an INTJ female. Where do you all hang out? How can I find you? Just point me in the right direction.
Aw! What a bummer! I'm already taken! :steam:

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
:rolli: My ENFP best friend does the whole using "antics" and "chaos" to "thaw me out" thing. I pretend to be annoyed but really, it knocks me out of my own mental space and makes me feel like I'm actually interacting with the world.

Crap. Now I've confirmed it. *sneaks off*

We know, dear. And we know that you know we know.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Man. Ouch. :(

*Shuffles away*
*Queue the sad piano music from The Incredible Hulk.*

;) I've never seen that film... It looked like it sucked.

He's not talking about the movie, but the 70s TV series:

[YOUTUBE="q1Ux0KxPO_g"]Family Guy Update![/YOUTUBE]

INTJ women must be broken like wild horses.

:hi:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When it comes to chasing INT girls is mostly based on how low of a chance she'd go with me out of pitty or neediness. They're the easiest to know where I stand with them with out me having to go for the easier read girls. The fact that they're hard to get really doesn't mean much for me other than I should be able to trust the one that finally lets me in.

Sitara

MBTI Type
INTJ
Ok intj ladies...this is about as overt a play another intj can make. Handsome devil arent I...and no I am NOT a DJ.:steam: I am a video artist...any takers?;) I'll start the bidding at at $1.00. I am house broken and need a loving home.

MySpace.com - corndog/alibi visuals - 102 - Male - CHICAGO, ILLINOIS - www.myspace.com/alibivideo

working.jpg

Whoah, do you live in Chicago? I'm impressed that you're geographically located so conveniently to me. I'm a single 29 yro doctor (and a female INTJ). You can attempt to woo me via pm if you want.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Okay let me first say, congratulations, BlackOp.

On the other hand, as the genius who pulled this meat market together, someone throw me a bone. :)

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
ENFP / ENTP are good for INTJ. They profess to be annoyed with our antics and persistent attempts to thaw them out, but they secretly and grudgingly like it. The more stubborn and oblivious the person the more chaos and energy you will need to get in.

Now my question is...where do I, as a lone female INTJ, find these ENFP/ENTP guys? What sort of activities and behaviors should I be looking for?

And Synarch, don't you feel good to be a matchmaker? :D