• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] How Do I Know if an ENTP Girl Is Interested In Me Romantically?

Whale202

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I am an INTJ guy who started talking to an ENTP girl in my class about a month ago, mostly over text. We get along really well, and consider each other friends. I see her as a potential long term partner, but don’t want to ruin our friendship by asking her if she’s interested in me as well. We text throughout the day every day. She says that she really enjoys talking to me, and we both have the same type of humor. Our conversation can go from joking around and messing with each other to dead serious instantly. She has also invited me to several social events, and expressed that she really enjoys spending time with me or hanging out. I have had her over, even though she lives over an hour away, and we got along really well, She says that I intrigue her and has shared some personal details of her life with me. Every morning we will say good morning to each other and every night she’ll say good night and something like “Sweet dreams!” or about how she likes talking to me or that she looks forward to texting me in the morning. She has also invited me over to her house. She said that she wants her family to meet the guy she’s been texting (me), but especially wants me to meet her parents. Can anyone provide insight into this for me? How do ENTPs act when they are interested in someone? Are there any telltale signs? Please help.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
She sounds interested in my reading of it, but I'm not ENTP. Can you spend more alone time so there is opportunity to get more involved?

DragTV

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
i dated an ENTP girl before, normally if they seek a romantic route (talking about this out of a personal experience) they are pretty hyper around you, talk to you more, pay more attention to you, would say almost ''stalkerish'' behaviour , but i mean that in a nice way XD , basically the more stalker like she is the more she likes you. is my idea. not fact by any means

ugghh

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm ENTP, and I'd say that the most telltale sign that I'm interested in someone is trying to make them laugh, ask them a million questions, and also try to look good and show them how interesting I can be. I'm also a lot better at keeping in regular contact with people I'm interested in rather than just friends with. I do think that I can easily come across as flirty even when I'm not trying to be, but if I initiate talking to someone every single day, chances are that I'm interested. I make the first move pretty often, but I don't think that all ENTP women do..

I'd ask her to do something "date-like", e.g. dinner out and a movie, and see how she reacts. (Or make a joke about how what kind of house you guys are going to buy together. My current bf did this and I probably blushed a little, so that was his answer lol)

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Don't rush. Savor the friendship and if you discover you feel more be honest. You don't want to ruin the friendship but your open to possiblity of more. But the friendship will be the backbone ime. I hope things work out for the best for both of you.

Beorn

Permabanned
You never said if you were interested in her. You only asked about whether she was interested in you.

If you're interested in her then you should specifically ask her out on a date and make sure she understands you're asking her out on a date. That's the only way to know for sure if she's interested in you and the only action to take if you're interested in her. You're trying to reduce the risk of asking her out by trying to figure out ahead of time if she'll say yes. Don't do that. Asking someone out is inherently risky and willingness to do it is attractive in itself because of the risk.

k9a4b

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
if your head is between her legs she probably likes you

Metis

[MENTION=36837]Whale202[/MENTION]

This is better than the answer I was going to give:

You never said if you were interested in her. You only asked about whether she was interested in you.

If you're interested in her then you should specifically ask her out on a date and make sure she understands you're asking her out on a date. That's the only way to know for sure if she's interested in you and the only action to take if you're interested in her. You're trying to reduce the risk of asking her out by trying to figure out ahead of time if she'll say yes. Don't do that. Asking someone out is inherently risky and willingness to do it is attractive in itself because of the risk.

Wicked Witch

MBTI Type
xNTJ
I personally think you're asking the wrong crowd, honestly. Because I know that I, myself am somewhat with romance in the way of knowing when people like me. I am rather obvious. However, reading your opening post, I think she may like you. Because she wouldn't invite you to meet her family?? Although I do have my friends meet my family, so... like I don't know again. But maybe try asking NFs? From my experience, they seem to know a bit more about feelings and how to tell if someone likes you or not.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I personally think you're asking the wrong crowd, honestly. Because I know that I, myself am somewhat with romance in the way of knowing when people like me. I am rather obvious. However, reading your opening post, I think she may like you. Because she wouldn't invite you to meet her family?? Although I do have my friends meet my family, so... like I don't know again. But maybe try asking NFs? From my experience, they seem to know a bit more about feelings and how to tell if someone likes you or not.
i can be super obvious , its like where the heck is the subtle button. But if i am uncertain of where the line is and i really like the person i would give obvious hints asking you to meet my family obvious hint being consistent with morning and even rituals with you obvious hint. But if i couldnt read you i would be super mindful of your emotional space. ask her out. on a date.