• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Fantastic Contraption

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
Agh. I get too addicted to that game. I even considered posting it here, but meh...

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That is quite fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I'm totally lost on Mission to Mars. No ideas. Don't give me any though.

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
This game kicks major ass.

I'm virtually building Monster Cars.

WHOOOOO!

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's fun.

Make sure to check the INTPc thread(s) for the hidden "new" levels after you beat all the ones on the free game.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
LOL I never could beat that damn level (first one shown), shoulda had a real tank.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Fuck the tank.
I use a slingshot.

Or a cannon. I built a cannon with two wood triangles and squeeze them together.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I tried all the upper levels, past 13 or so once, and they're just too convoluted for me to bother. I'm not a Contraption prodigy, so I gave up.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Dude Jack mars was easy.

Just build a damned slingshot. Seriously... this game is way simple.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I was still on the tank jig, but I figured that one out. Hell with the rest of 'em.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
>.o Am I the only one that just stares blankly at the screen gong "You want me to what? At this time of night?!.... That sounds suspiciously like work... "