• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJs, what does your handwriting look like?

DragTV

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
what does our handwriting look like? Unless its required of us to write stuff with a pen, in a school or a work setting for signatures or a test. We wouldn't write anything down, we would use a keyboard. the RATIONAL thing to do in the year 2018, that said..my handwriting is quite bad, cause as i said, i enjoy using a keyboard more, way more, much faster and less straining to the hand.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have atrocious handwriting, and my print is wirse than my cursive.

34fKXXg.jpg

PVbVHOh.jpg

One of these is with my left, cuz Im learned ambidexterous.

Feel free to analyize these.

j.c.t.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=37565]Yamimaru[/MENTION], are you calling that atrocious??? I'd be glad to have handwriting like that...

Hydroglyphic

MBTI Type
INT?
Enneagram
My handwriting style.

This is how I write most of the time. It's kinda shitty but it's legible.
cf71c035c0827a51daedcef4f3eef7b9.jpg

Magnus

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
My handwriting has been described as "handwritten deco" by some ESFP fuckwidget I worked with ages ago. If I remember, I'll scan a sample tomorrow.