• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] entp and isfj collaborating

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Wanted to tell you that funny story that happened to me today.

my dad will have his 50th birthday on october, 20th and my mom and I are thinking about presents.

So a little story at the beginning: when I was a child I grew insane about birthdays and christmas. I was a patient and polite child that means I did not bug everyone, I stayed calm on the outside, while on the inside I was ripped apart by nervousness and excitement :D. One christmas I even developed a fever before christmas eve, *lol*. When christmas eve was there the fever vanished, no doctor believed me telling him that this was due to excitement but I belive it was that way :D.

So my parents of course noticed me being hyperactive, though I tried to wear my cool on the outside and to be polite and calm. My father did the following on nearly every birthday or christmas.

He said: "Dear son, you are about the age of 12 now that means you are nearly a grown man, you deserve now to be told what you will get for birthday as every grown man does and you do not have to wait for the day any longer. (I was completly caught, my excitement run over me but I tried to keep my cool. He then sat next to me, made a deep and meanigful face and started to talk again): "So you really wanna now what you will get for birthday ?" Me: "yes, I dooo" (now at the point of hyperventilating) Then he said: "Well, you will get a banana tree!"

When I heard his joke for the first time, I did not realize that he was mocking me and I thought, what to do with a banana tree but in time his evil plan got revealed to me :D

----

So a couple of days ago, I was sitting at my parents house having a coffee and we were talking about presents for my father, while he was there. I said jokingly somewhere in the middle of the discussion: "what about a banana tree ?". Everyone laughed and then the topic was gone.

Today my mom, who is isfj called me to help her out on a delivery :D. HAHA she bought a banana tree that was so great, I haven't stopped laughing for 10 hours since then.

So great just so great, I love her :D

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

my dad will have his 50th birthday on october, 20th and my mom and I are thinking about presents.

So a little story at the beginning: when I was a child I grew insane about birthdays and christmas. I was a patient and polite child that means I did not bug everyone, I stayed calm on the outside, while on the inside I was ripped apart by nervousness and excitement :D. One christmas I even developed a fever before christmas eve, *lol*. When christmas eve was there the fever vanished, no doctor believed me telling him that this was due to excitement but I belive it was that way :D.

So my parents of course noticed me being hyperactive, though I tried to wear my cool on the outside and to be polite and calm. My father did the following on nearly every birthday or christmas.

He said: "Dear son, you are about the age of 12 now that means you are nearly a grown man, you deserve now to be told what you will get for birthday as every grown man does and you do not have to wait for the day any longer. (I was completly caught, my excitement run over me but I tried to keep my cool. He then sat next to me, made a deep and meanigful face and started to talk again): "So you really wanna now what you will get for birthday ?" Me: "yes, I dooo" (now at the point of hyperventilating) Then he said: "Well, you will get a banana tree!"

When I heard his joke for the first time, I did not realize that he was mocking me and I thought, what to do with a banana tree but in time his evil plan got revealed to me :D

----

So a couple of days ago, I was sitting at my parents house having a coffee and we were talking about presents for my father, while he was there. I said jokingly somewhere in the middle of the discussion: "what about a banana tree ?". Everyone laughed and then the topic was gone.

Today my mom, who is isfj called me to help her out on a delivery :D. HAHA she bought a banana tree that was so great, I haven't stopped laughing for 10 hours since then.

:D That's awesome!!!!!!!

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Of a truth, I like the way you told that.:hug:

Sorry I have to move it, but I do.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
hehe :D

Yeah I am sry, I never know where to put my mind farts into.

But I have to admit, this time the NF personal threads was the last thing I thought about :D

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
hehe :D

Yeah I am sry, I never know where to put my mind farts into.

But I have to admit, this time the NF personal threads was the last thing I thought about :D

Maybe if you build PurpleChickens and me a spaceship, I can help them change their minds. ;)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
:D

Just trying to build this one, it reminds me of something, just do not know what exactly xD

110832339224562400.jpg

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

----

hehehe great story!!!