User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

I think I'm pretty smart but, yeah, I suck at video games and especially sports.
    ~Spec

Quote Originally Posted by TSDesigner View Post
    I was bad at team sports even in elementary school. I think people who are good at sports tend to also be good at video games. Now all the video games are made for sensors, except maybe a few puzzle games. They don't make video games for intuitors and highly intelligent people. I'm not good at doing simple things quickly. I'm not good at quick, accurate movements & reactions. I'm bad at spotting things visually. I tend not to notice some things. I like PUBG but my KD ratio in solo mode is only 0.34. In squad mode I only have 4 kills. I have people occasionally insulting me in squad mode. I might eventually have to quit PUBG. I heard in one youtube video that sensors have some sensing pathways in their brain that are faster than intuitors'.
    I was good at sports as a kid. Still a space brain, though.
    In school I opted for sitting in the bleachers and drawing weird abstract art over running in giant circles. I willingly participated in archery, though.

I wasn't very good at first person shooters or anything. I used to play MMOs. I'd probably be great at Tetris, my packing skills are insane. My favorite is LIMBO til I die. I don't play anything but Lumosity now.
    LIMBO is a highly iNtuitive game, I think.

I'm not good at doing simple things quickly. I'm not good at quick, accurate movements & reactions. I'm bad at spotting things visually. I tend not to notice some things. I like PUBG but my KD ratio in solo mode is only 0.34. In squad mode I only have 4 kills. I have people occasionally insulting me in squad mode. I might eventually have to quit PUBG. I heard in one youtube video that sensors have some sensing pathways in their brain that are faster than intuitors'.
    Hah, you're a step ahead of me, then. You're not good at doing simple things quickly, I'm not good at doing simple things at all.
    But if some don't find it easy to do simple things, doesn't that mean the definition of simple is subjective and relative?
    Thus, see response to second quote again.
    A different kind of intelligence does not constitute as a lack thereof.
    What happens when you put the geeky academic kid on the football field (and force him to remain a football player, not the team's strategist)?

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    * imagines a type based rating system for games *
    Grand Theft Auto Series: Rated ESTP
    Starcraft: Rated INTJ
    The Sims: Rated ISXJ
    Imagine a society organized by type...type-based school / job placement...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

I took an official IQ test at an educational center and i got 140, so even if the test deosn't mean everything i think i'm smart. And i'm certainly the worst Gamer of all time! For example i play battlefield one since july and i have nerver, yes NEVER, got more kills than deaths. Even worse, i never was near it! At this poin't even i personnaly think i'm ridiculous!!!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I'm good at sports. I've never gamed enough to know if I'm good at it or not.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Armchair Explorer Doctor Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    TiSi
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I’m not bright and terrible at sports. Good at video games though.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

I feel so cheated. I have great agility and reflexes, but one you enter a ball into the game I just can't.

johari
    nohari

MBTI
    INFX
    Enneagram
    4w3 sp/sx

I am neither particularly intelligent (Not even a full standard deviation above average), nor particularly good at sports and video games. Obviously this means your model is incorrect because I am through and through an INTP

But seriously, I was a wrestler for about 6 years (starting in 7th grade and finishing as a senior in HS). I have never really been a very physical person, so you would think I wouldn't be very good at wrestling and you would be half right. My junior year I got the Most Improved award voted by my teammates and got the second most takedowns on the team and I think the most escapes. I had a winning record as a Junior and beat some pretty good players, but a losing record as a Senior. Technically I was at a disadvantage as a senior because I was so skinny that I actually had to gain weight to fit the weight class I was under (long story but basically I went up 2 weight classes in one year but was still skinny as a twig, and was a lightweight), which I was never really able to do. I have managed to put on about 10 lbs since HS and I now weight about 125 (but I have lost a lot of muscle weight). Long story short, is that I never really found my inner aggression, which hindered me quite a bit I think. Oh, and just as an aside, people really have no idea how difficult wrestling is, but you can think about it this way: It's basically like pushing against someone who is pushing against you of equal strength as hard as you can for about 6 min straight.

As for video games, I really am not anything that I would consider really any better than average. I have a campaign that I haven't finished for XCOM 2 WOTC that I play on commander (second highest difficulty out of 4 difficulties). I also typically play most games on the highest difficulty, but really, most games are not meant to be difficult (unless its PVP or something like XCOM). I also don't really get frustrated having to replay things over and over because when I finally succeed, it is satisfying. Never touched Dark Souls but those are supposed to be quite difficult.

Necromancing Scapelamb Froody Blue Gem's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    No Se

I would like to think I'm intelligent in my own ways but I have never been good at sports and have always been uncoordinated. I never intend to be on a team, back in school gym was never my best subject. I never have much liked that class. In high school, I always liked the days we would walk around the track and not do an organized sport. It's just hard to have an awareness of everything going on so quickly in the external world, all in the moment. My mind is too slow in that area.

I liked PC games when I was younger but I barely play video games now and I am not very good at them. There is one friend I have who said watching me play is painful to watch because of how sucky I am. xD I attribute this to inferior se, not being coordinated at sports. With people in general, I do know some video game people who are not into sports so they can exist without each other.

9w1-5w4-2w3 sp/so|LEFV| RcoAI|Phlegmatic-Melancholic| Neurotype: Fascinator Primary| Newtype Secondary|

Johari: https://kevan.org/johari?name=froody+blue+gem Nohari: https://kevan.org/nohari?name=Froody+Blue+Gem|

Time is an illusion that helps things make sense, So we are always living in the present tense
    It seems unforgiving when a good thing ends
    But you and I will always be back then

#JusticeforJeb_ | High Inquisitor of Council of Water Sheep + Water Sheep's Woolmommy

MBTI
    GOOD
    Enneagram
    648 sp/sx

I think I'm intelligent in my own ways x2 but fast-paced situations and and hand-eye coordination, bodily intelligence (?) is not one of them.

Have a slower paced game that require strategy and I'd do fine, put me in say an FPS game, watch me be the first blood.
    I've always hated sports, but more because you were forced to excel rather than me disliking the activity.

I swam, did badminton, taekwondo, aikido, cycling, but those aren't as scored as basketball and football back in school.
    I only liked badminton, swimming, football, and did decently in them and only markedly well in my football team.
    ⸻ you are the ocean's grey waves,
    destined to seek life beyond the shore, just out of reach

MBTI
    xNTJ
    Enneagram
    153 sp/so

Video games: far above average, I have even smashed people with 350:0 back in a day and in strategy games it was normal that it was everyone against me, to keep it balanced.

Sports: average, perhaps even decent if I invest energy/effort. However I prefer mountain climbing and wondering around islands/hills for physical activity.