User Tag List

MBTI
    INTJ

Default Do you hate responsibilities & chores?

I'm an INTJ but I have a low judging preference, so I tend to be lazy and procrastinate, even on some pretty important things. Laziness and procrastination have been my biggest problems my whole life. I dislike doing chores, duties, and housework. I mainly like to learn things, think about things, and play video games. I would just like to have no responsibilities and just do what I like every day. I also hate any government related paper work, like taxes and other crap. Also doing housework like washing dishes is so stupid, but I have to do it or I can't eat. Adult responsibilites suuuuckkk!!!

Wake, See, Sing, Dance

Unless this is a parody of some sort, this is just a normal state of development for any person, regardless of typing with a flimsy theory.

We're trapped in the world of pragmatic commerce & what you've picked up on is it's message "be useful or get out of the way, enjoying life is fine but only if you do it my way".

Frankly, unless you've got some plan for changing the way people think and the world works (with a special regard towards the transactional obsessions of the modern world) you may as well get used to it.

I tend to find get up and go an inherently impossible trait to force on oneself.
    Likes Yuu liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

I dislike people who is not responsible but I hate routines. Different things...
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

Softserve Ice Cream Agent Washington's Avatar

dude literally everyone hates doing that shit. suck it up
    There's no love in fear.
    - Tool

Do we want to remind you of something? Yes: the world is good and we belong here.
    - Richard Siken

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

Now, I feel miserable and useless without them.

But I do hate cleaning the kitchen. It’s a job that is never done. As soon I finish I mess it up again and it sometimes seems like some pointless, endless hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Cellmold View Post
    Unless this is a parody of some sort, this is just a normal state of development for any person, regardless of typing with a flimsy theory.

We're trapped in the world of pragmatic commerce & what you've picked up on is it's message "be useful or get out of the way, enjoying life is fine but only if you do it my way".

Frankly, unless you've got some plan for changing the way people think and the world works (with a special regard towards the transactional obsessions of the modern world) you may as well get used to it.

I tend to find get up and go an inherently impossible trait to force on oneself
    I have never had any problem with it.

I mean, since I was little I have had more responsibilities than many adults so maybe I was just used to it by adulthood.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

I don't hate it unless I am doing it for someone else. If I don't see the use in a chore then I don't incorporate that into my routine. If you want me to clean, just tell me some bacteria causes cancer or something, and I'll do it.

I have never done government paper work, and am not looking forward to it.

I used to be a major procrastinator, but have kicked that habit to the curb recently.

My advice to you is to think about things while doing the more time consuming chores.

johari
    nohari