• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Do you hate responsibilities & chores?

TSDesigner

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm an INTJ but I have a low judging preference, so I tend to be lazy and procrastinate, even on some pretty important things. Laziness and procrastination have been my biggest problems my whole life. I dislike doing chores, duties, and housework. I mainly like to learn things, think about things, and play video games. I would just like to have no responsibilities and just do what I like every day. I also hate any government related paper work, like taxes and other crap. Also doing housework like washing dishes is so stupid, but I have to do it or I can't eat. Adult responsibilites suuuuckkk!!!

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Unless this is a parody of some sort, this is just a normal state of development for any person, regardless of typing with a flimsy theory.

We're trapped in the world of pragmatic commerce & what you've picked up on is it's message "be useful or get out of the way, enjoying life is fine but only if you do it my way".

Frankly, unless you've got some plan for changing the way people think and the world works (with a special regard towards the transactional obsessions of the modern world) you may as well get used to it.

I tend to find get up and go an inherently impossible trait to force on oneself.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I dislike people who is not responsible but I hate routines. Different things... ;)

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Now, I feel miserable and useless without them.

But I do hate cleaning the kitchen. It’s a job that is never done. As soon I finish I mess it up again and it sometimes seems like some pointless, endless hell.

Unless this is a parody of some sort, this is just a normal state of development for any person, regardless of typing with a flimsy theory.

We're trapped in the world of pragmatic commerce & what you've picked up on is it's message "be useful or get out of the way, enjoying life is fine but only if you do it my way".

Frankly, unless you've got some plan for changing the way people think and the world works (with a special regard towards the transactional obsessions of the modern world) you may as well get used to it.

I tend to find get up and go an inherently impossible trait to force on oneself

I have never had any problem with it.

I mean, since I was little I have had more responsibilities than many adults so maybe I was just used to it by adulthood.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't hate it unless I am doing it for someone else. If I don't see the use in a chore then I don't incorporate that into my routine. If you want me to clean, just tell me some bacteria causes cancer or something, and I'll do it.

I have never done government paper work, and am not looking forward to it.

I used to be a major procrastinator, but have kicked that habit to the curb recently.

My advice to you is to think about things while doing the more time consuming chores.