User Tag List

MBTI
    INTJ

Cool ENTP male??

ENTP not responding to my texts and calling me dude a lot, but hardly answers texts?
    Last edited by intjgirlandicanteven; 12-21-2017 at 11:37 PM.

Dude

MBTI
    INTJ

I thought he liked me? He talked with me early on about wanting a lot of kids.. I thought that meant he had rationally concluded we would go together well? Urge.

Maybe he thought he gave you the wrong idea when he made that comment about having kids, and maybe that's why he's calling you dude and hardly answering texts. (Or maybe he's busy building a house for you and the triplets. Who can say for sure?)
    Likes Abe liked this post

If he initially talked about wanting kids and now he is acting distant and confusing, I would run as fast as you can in the opposite direction, because it sounds like he is playing games meant to charm you and then devalue you. This is a cycle you do not want to fall into. And even if he's not a manipulative type, he doesn't sound that interested/dedicated, and you deserve better (we all deserve better).

Quote Originally Posted by intjgirlandicanteven View Post
    I thought he liked me? He talked with me early on about wanting a lot of kids.. I thought that meant he had rationally concluded we would go together well? Urge.
    People are crazy. Crazy people say crazy shit.
    ”The Future’s So Bright, I Gotta Wear Joo Janta 200 Super-Chromatic Peril Sensitive Sunglasses.”

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    If he initially talked about wanting kids and now he is acting distant and confusing, I would run as fast as you can in the opposite direction, because it sounds like he is playing games meant to charm you and then devalue you. This is a cycle you do not want to fall into.
    Aw. It might not have been premeditated. Not enough details in the story to determine that.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    And even if he's not a manipulative type, he doesn't sound that interested/dedicated, and you deserve better (we all deserve better).
    Exactly. I would assume, either way, that he's not trying to have kids with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Population: 1 View Post
    People are crazy. Crazy people say crazy shit.
    There's no context here. If the dude is 30, 40, then yeah, if he tells a woman he that he wants to have a lot of kids, he probably has a motive. If he's 15, 20, he might just say something that's on his mind and then later regret it, realizing that it might have come across with implications that he didn't mean, or someone else could have pointed it out to him.