User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2

    Cool ENTP male??

    ENTP not responding to my texts and calling me dude a lot, but hardly answers texts?
    Last edited by intjgirlandicanteven; 12-21-2017 at 11:37 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,312

    Default

    Dude

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I thought he liked me? He talked with me early on about wanting a lot of kids.. I thought that meant he had rationally concluded we would go together well? Urge.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,312

    Default

    Maybe he thought he gave you the wrong idea when he made that comment about having kids, and maybe that's why he's calling you dude and hardly answering texts. (Or maybe he's busy building a house for you and the triplets. Who can say for sure?)
    Likes Abe liked this post

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    9,629

    Default

    If he initially talked about wanting kids and now he is acting distant and confusing, I would run as fast as you can in the opposite direction, because it sounds like he is playing games meant to charm you and then devalue you. This is a cycle you do not want to fall into. And even if he's not a manipulative type, he doesn't sound that interested/dedicated, and you deserve better (we all deserve better).

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by intjgirlandicanteven View Post
    I thought he liked me? He talked with me early on about wanting a lot of kids.. I thought that meant he had rationally concluded we would go together well? Urge.
    People are crazy. Crazy people say crazy shit.
    ”The Future’s So Bright, I Gotta Wear Joo Janta 200 Super-Chromatic Peril Sensitive Sunglasses.”

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    If he initially talked about wanting kids and now he is acting distant and confusing, I would run as fast as you can in the opposite direction, because it sounds like he is playing games meant to charm you and then devalue you. This is a cycle you do not want to fall into.
    Aw. It might not have been premeditated. Not enough details in the story to determine that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    And even if he's not a manipulative type, he doesn't sound that interested/dedicated, and you deserve better (we all deserve better).
    Exactly. I would assume, either way, that he's not trying to have kids with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Population: 1 View Post
    People are crazy. Crazy people say crazy shit.
    There's no context here. If the dude is 30, 40, then yeah, if he tells a woman he that he wants to have a lot of kids, he probably has a motive. If he's 15, 20, he might just say something that's on his mind and then later regret it, realizing that it might have come across with implications that he didn't mean, or someone else could have pointed it out to him.

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] ENTPs: What were the last crazy ideas you had lately?
    By teslashock in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 179
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 11:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO