• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Healthy ENTPs

YoungGun2112

MBTI Type
ENTP
What are some random things that ENTPs can do in their lives to make them feel mentally healthier?

For myself-

*I have found it important to read, write, or do some sort of something that is both academic and solo. But like some sort of task that puts myself outside of the mind through I am doing (Absorbed in book scenes, writing thoughts out of myself onto paper, video game world). I don't know why, but I feel like it gives me some sort of balance or healthy perspective on just everyday routine and life.
*Interacting with others.
*Breaking up everyday routine and doing something random on the spur of the moment.
*Pursuing my random fascinations, obsessions, or ideas of the period.
*Change.

YoungGun2112

MBTI Type
ENTP
Another one I thought of:

1. Allow myself to follow my ideas or whatever is on my mind and stay really busy with myself. Or else I get restless and bored, and do stupid things because of it. My mind gets more unhealthy and I try to create excitement to fill it again. Ex: Annoying people purposefully and causing drama.

Snowey1210

MBTI Type
ENTP
What are some random things that ENTPs can do in their lives to make them feel mentally healthier?

For myself-

*I have found it important to read, write, or do some sort of something that is both academic and solo. But like some sort of task that puts myself outside of the mind through I am doing (Absorbed in book scenes, writing thoughts out of myself onto paper, video game world). I don't know why, but I feel like it gives me some sort of balance or healthy perspective on just everyday routine and life.
*Interacting with others.
*Breaking up everyday routine and doing something random on the spur of the moment.
*Pursuing my random fascinations, obsessions, or ideas of the period.
*Change.

The one that I see most important in this group, is the notion of change. I'm a firm believer in always striving to better oneself. If it can be achieved do it! That being said it is also the one that I seem to struggle with the most. Reality for me can get a little too comfortable at times, and as such I don't pursue exactly what I want. I believe contentment can be a very dangerous thing if not questioned. Life is all about finding meaning, and the minute you stop questioning is the minute you stop truly living. This is what I think a healthy ENTP strives for.

Anyway that's my two cents. Might have been a bit of a rant, but I'm tired and felt like rambling, lol.

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Listening to old music from the 80s and 90s and classic rock. Disengaging mental thought and paying more attention to my surroundings. Walking around outside at an emotionally high part of the day, light sunset, sunrise, twilight, in the dead of night. Reading a book of the fantasy genre. Getting down to my roots, so to speak. Daydreaming is quite a wonderful thing.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Health is outmoded.

I'm proud to be a bitch of an ENTP.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Get good sleep. Spend time with people who are healthier than you. Establish very loose but structurally beneficial routines. When you think of someone call them. Try to write things down and look at them again later.