• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] How do ENTJs become likeable and less threatening to others?

T

ThatGirl

How do ENTJs become likeable and less threatening to others?

How do you view ENTJs?

What would you like to see more of from ENTJs?

What could you do without?

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Seriously yo, what's up with these titles that always seem to be missing words?

"Um" "Wait a sec, is" "Are INTPs the" "Is herpes?" C'mon man. Help a moderator out.

T

ThatGirl

Seriously yo, what's up with these titles that always seem to be missing words?

"Um" "Wait a sec, is" "Are INTPs the" "Is herpes?" C'mon man. Help a moderator out.

Im leaving them open for interpretation thats all?

What thinks? Is it?

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Im leaving them open for interpretation thats all?

What thinks? Is it?

You can still describe it a bit more?

It shouldn't be completely open to interpretation because it's about something, not just the ENTJ type in general?

Even calling it "some questions about ENTJs" would be better?

Why does everything end with a question mark?

T

ThatGirl

Because I have no certainty on anything?

I am leaving my statements open for interpretation?

What about ENTJ?

Any imput?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I typed a higher-up at a place of work as likely ENTJ. He had great interpersonal skills, probably not only through life experience but actual training such as seminars and literature. Search the webs for "the best" books on corporate relations, that kind of thing. Bound to find something.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Some ENTJs tend to have an attitude of "Prove to me that you're worth listening to/worth my time." Obviously, that's off-putting. Just give people the benefit of the doubt, and understand that others process things differently. Be aware of the ENTJ tendency to come off as intimidating, and ask others for their input.

IlyaK1986

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Answer? You fake it. Just smile and stay observant and let people come to you.

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Just grow up and accept that there are different views of the world that are just as valid as yours. This is true for every type.

Nighthawk

MBTI Type
INTP
Personally, I like ENTJs ... except for that tendency many have to want to take charge all the time. A bit more leadership by committed would be nice. Of course, I imagine that many ENTJs see me as a bit too laissez faire.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just grow up and accept that there are different views of the world that are just as valid as yours. This is true for every type.

Definitely, because NT's are so bad at being objective about things. :doh: Most of us have a problem with NF's logic and (probably) SJ rule shit... We walk around frustrated at people a lot of the time. I believe many ENTJ's feel as if they are better off doing everything themselves, because most of the time we regard just about everyone as complete morons.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENTJ men circle around me a bit, and then they try to make me their woman. It's an interesting approach.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We like ENFP's. Oh we do. But me personally, I can't understand you guys at all.

LadyJaye

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
We like ENFP's. Oh we do. But me personally, I can't understand you guys at all.

It's alright. ENTJs can't be good at everything. We'll do the understanding for you. :D

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's alright. ENTJs can't be good at everything. We'll do the understanding for you. :D

That's the part where we run away screaming.

LadyJaye

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That's the part where we run away screaming.

Your loss. lol

I don't know if the ENTJs I dealt with were atypical, but I was the one resisting and they were the ones trying to convert. I don't know if they thought I was trying to be demure - I wasn't - but keeping them at arm's length seemed to to drive them crazy and make them more determined. Of course, one of those guys was involved in organized crime, so I had a reason to resist.

Eryndil

MBTI Type
INTx
How do ENTJs become likeable and less threatening to others?

Wear a Mickey Mouse costume?

Seriously, my husband is most likely ENTJ and my answer would be: accept that other people's opinions are valid even if they don't agree with yours. Learn that winning an argument is less important than keeping a friendship.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your loss. lol

I don't know if the ENTJs I dealt with were atypical, but I was the one resisting and they were the ones trying to convert. I don't know if they thought I was trying to be demure - I wasn't - but keeping them at arm's length seemed to to drive them crazy and make them more determined. Of course, one of those guys was involved in organized crime, so I had a reason to resist.

Girl, we're all into organized crime. Maybe not, but most of us probably wish we didn't have to suffer the consequences of such a life, because then we would totally be in the mob :)

My personal mob structure:

Top dog: Don Jesus.

Captains: 1 INTP, 1 ENTP, 1 ESTP

The mysterious, cool, hot and unstoppable assassins: 100 hot ISTP chicks, wich also serves as my personal harem and bodyguard. They would all love me. Fo' sho'.

Drug dealers: ISTJ's

Enforcers: ESTJ's with a lot of muscles.

Hopefully i'd find enough tommyguns to equip all my people. Those things are stylish. :D

LadyJaye

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Girl, we're all into organized crime. Maybe not, but most of us probably wish we didn't have to suffer the consequences of such a life, because then we would totally be in the mob :)

My personal mob structure:

Top dog: Don Jesus.

Captains: 1 INTP, 1 ENTP, 1 ESTP

The mysterious, cool, hot and unstoppable assassins: 100 hot ISTP chicks, wich also serves as my personal harem and bodyguard. They would all love me. Fo' sho'.

Drug dealers: ISTJ's

Enforcers: ESTJ's with a lot of muscles.

Hopefully i'd find enough tommyguns to equip all my people. Those things are stylish. :D

This is quite an elaborate structure plan. LOL. I admire the level of thought involved. ( And I agree that the ISTP girl assassins is the way to go. :D )

Well, this particular guy was part of a seriously dangerous crime family - I didn't realize it at first, until I found a weapon under the seat of his car. Then I was teh freakzorz. That didn't stop him from trying to to take me to see his godfather, or to buy me a house, or to get me to marry him. lol The more I said no, which was a serious emphatic no, it just seemed to make it so much worse. He kept saying he adored me for not wanting his money ( because I kept giving his presents away to charity lol ). How insane.

Yeah, even my best friend, who's a female ENTJ, is forever getting involved in high stakes things. She's all about the power play.

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Definitely, because NT's are so bad at being objective about things. :doh: Most of us have a problem with NF's logic and (probably) SJ rule shit... We walk around frustrated at people a lot of the time. I believe many ENTJ's feel as if they are better off doing everything themselves, because most of the time we regard just about everyone as complete morons.

Is it bad that I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not?:shock: