User Tag List

First 12

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by white00 View Post
    I have interest in him, just don't know if I can express it because we are "long distance" now and also, he is dating someone. How can I show him that I like him more than a friend, indirectly? so that things won't become even weirder if he is not interested. Thanks.
    I wouldn't do it indirectly, if anything has the potential to make things weird, it's being subtle about it.

Right now, he is living his life while you're still emotionally chained. Nothing is happening, and you are just stuck.

Easy way out is move on and find someone else. But you're here so.

If you want to fight for him. If you want to find out if there is still potential there. You have very little choice but to be direct about it. And it might end up hurting you, but so what. What do you have to lose? If he isn't interested in reciprocating, the ability to remain friends rests entirely on you. And if you've fought and lost, at least you'll then be able to be a friend without lingering emotions instead of feeling awkward about your interactions.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf
    Likes Radio Bob liked this post

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    *NF*
    Enneagram
    852 sx/sp
    Socionics
    HIGH Fi

He has you in his pocket now For sure he makes you spend your time to think of him .....

If you are "far apart" I understand his behaviour in a way...

I think this is not about types but seduction.

You probably need to know if he is playing games (like not contacting you anymore after he told you brutally he is dating someone else).

If you want an exclusive relationship forget it. It seems INTP like mind games but they are not all the same about honesty. Ask him frankly why he acted this way.

Do you feel respected. That is the first question. Then........ action ! Don't feel ashamed to make him understand it is important for you to know where you stand in that mess.
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM
    Unfortunately we are all fucking contagious Smile and see what happens around you......

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

How can I show him that I like him more than a friend, indirectly? so that things won't become even weirder if he is not interested. Thanks.
    I would advise against this since he likely will not notice. Direct is better.

Also he probably likes you already judging by his previous texting behavior.

Likes Radio Bob liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5W6

He didn't know about him. Never met him until the tag. I believe that was for him abrupt too.

Thanks.
    Just talk as bluntly as you can with him, before he imagines the worst and the self protection kicks in. Frankly, if he's reacting he probably already cares on some level, but distance may be limiting expected growth of a relationship. I like the earlier reference to emotions banging all around when younger. Tis true....