• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How to break an INTP out of a Ti Si loop?

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*imagines INTP life without Ne*

images-81.jpg

ISTP life doesn't seem so bad to me...;)

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTP life doesn't seem so bad to me...;)

ISTP's got the Se. They be fine.

Also, I don't know if the joke got through, I realize it's a bit too convoluted.

But the joke was that it is impossible to imagine INTP life without Ne. Like, you need Ne to imagine it. :p

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh and as for the topic.

I was once told on this forum by this guy... or girl.. I can't remember... Geez who was it again. I remember an avatar with a white background and blue logo and that he or she said that I "uses Ne and doesn't afraid of anything".

I think it is also at the heart of the issue of this topic though. The only reason I can think of thjat would cause an INTP to enter a Ti-Si loop is because he or she is being overwhelmed by Ne. Ne doesn't always seem very useful to an INTP, but the truth is that it is super useful.

Breaking out of the loop? Just rationalize away your fears. Don't be afraid to turn your Ne to eleven and blast it real hard. See where you land after the fact.

edit:

Geez who was it again.

It was someone who's name started with a c!

Cor.. Cos.. Cozzzz... Cosss.aaa..

Damnit, it's on the tip of my tongue.

COSTRIN! Finally...