• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] *Clears throat* I WANT YOU

Shirafuji Ai

MBTI Type
ENFP
I WANT YOU ENTPS AND INTJS
*coughs into hand*
* clears throat*
Ok, so now that's out of the way, so anyways *grins* how ya'll INTJs and ENTPs doing :gleam:
Ok, anyways, I don't know how to properly start this off, but I suppose I'll do so with an introduction of myself.
A self proclaimed dolphin, who's a very CRAZY ENFP female, and with a well developed thinking function (Basically my tertiary Te).
AND I LOVE YOU ENTPS AND INTJS, *coughs* I'M ESPECIALLY INTERESTED IN ENTP AND INTJ MALES, but ya'll are just so elusive, DOESN'T HELP I GO TO AN ALL GIRLS SCHOOL WHELPS, I've only met a few NTs in my life yet, if you exclude my NT siblings and my female INTJ BFF.
SO I WANT YOU GUYS.
Like, WE CAN TALK TOGETHER AND STUFF YA KNOW, I'm just putting this out there, but I MIGHT or MIGHT NOT develop a crush on you (WHy am I saying this) but I've rarely had crushes in real life, but I mean in animes and stuff doe? HAHAHAHAH LEMME BUST OUT A CALCULATOR DOE, THAT WON'T HELP THOUGH, jk jk, maybe.
*clears throat loudly, VERY LOUDLY* So in summary I'm looking for an ENTP or INTJ male around the age of 15-19.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hello a ENTP here :hi:

Shirafuji Ai

MBTI Type
ENFP
YES-YESSSS, HELLO, YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD ENFP DOLPHIN IS HERREEEEEEEEE!!~~~~~ DO I PM YOU?!

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
44b.png

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
YES-YESSSS, HELLO, YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD ENFP DOLPHIN IS HERREEEEEEEEE!!~~~~~ DO I PM YOU?!

He he he he he the resident troller of ENFPs is here :wink:. i shall make your stay a fun one :)

Shirafuji Ai

MBTI Type
ENFP
I WAS LITERALLY EATING NUTELLA RIGHT NOW, AND I WAS SO EXCITED I ALMOST BROKE MY PLATE, GAWD, HAHAHAHHAA~!

Starry

I WANT YOU ENTPS AND INTJS
*coughs into hand*
* clears throat*
Ok, so now that's out of the way, so anyways *grins* how ya'll INTJs and ENTPs doing :gleam:
Ok, anyways, I don't know how to properly start this off, but I suppose I'll do so with an introduction of myself.
A self proclaimed dolphin, who's a very CRAZY ENFP female, and with a well developed thinking function (Basically my tertiary Te).
AND I LOVE YOU ENTPS AND INTJS, *coughs* I'M ESPECIALLY INTERESTED IN ENTP AND INTJ MALES, but ya'll are just so elusive, DOESN'T HELP I GO TO AN ALL GIRLS SCHOOL WHELPS, I've only met a few NTs in my life yet, if you exclude my NT siblings and my female INTJ BFF.
SO I WANT YOU GUYS.
Like, WE CAN TALK TOGETHER AND STUFF YA KNOW, I'm just putting this out there, but I MIGHT or MIGHT NOT develop a crush on you (WHy am I saying this) but I've rarely had crushes in real life, but I mean in animes and stuff doe? HAHAHAHAH LEMME BUST OUT A CALCULATOR DOE, THAT WON'T HELP THOUGH, jk jk, maybe.
*clears throat loudly, VERY LOUDLY* So in summary I'm looking for an ENTP or INTJ male around the age of 15-19.

*chokes up*

You make an old ENFP so proud :cry: You go on sweet girl...leaving the haters that will fall asleep again tonight hugging their pillows in your wake.

Kas

Fabula rasa
Too much of caps lock [slowly goes away]

Before I go there is a thread you could like (everyone likes this thread, just some of forum users silently because they're shy): The INTJ-ENFP Fetishists Thread

Shirafuji Ai

MBTI Type
ENFP
*Beams* HEHE, GLAD TO MAKE AN OLD ENFP PROUD, YESH I SHALL GO ON AND THE HATERS CAN JUST SAY WHATEVER THEY WANT, HEHE!~

Shirafuji Ai

MBTI Type
ENFP
ALSO ALSO, LMAO THAT WAS A GOOD JOKE "Meet Boys Through Internet" HAHAHAHAH X'D I SHALL TAKE YOUR JOKE IF YOU DON'T MIND X'D
ALSO THANK YOU KAS, I'LL CHECK OUT THE THREAD LATER MAYBE! AND HELLO FOREVER :D *waves excitedly* !
ALSO SORRY FOR THE REALLY LATE REPLY, I JUST DON'T GO ON HERE MUCH X'D AND AM KIND OF SPORADIC WITH MY REPLIES AT TIME TOO.

Starry

*Beams* HEHE, GLAD TO MAKE AN OLD ENFP PROUD, YESH I SHALL GO ON AND THE HATERS CAN JUST SAY WHATEVER THEY WANT, HEHE!~

Go with what feels right to you on this one. But if it were up to me...I would have you set CapsLock to off. You are already so high-energy...it is almost like you are burning through my screen haha. But also because a lot of people read it as anger/yelling...and it's hard on the eyes kinda.

Other than that... kill it.