• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] As an ENTJ, most of my closest friends are introverts ? Coincidence?

LoyalKnight

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so
Good day to all!

After some days of research, I think that I am an ENTJ. I was either relating myself to ESTJ, but the ESTJ simply seems to past-orientated and too focused on the present, which I am not. I am only past-orientated and I only focus on the present if I have a bad day or if I am under heavy stress (which is seldom the case, but it can still happen).

My profile here: AnonymousExecutive - The Commander

| 16Personalities

Most of the people I talk a lot to and to those I told they should take the test (I actually told everyone who I am kinda good with to take the test - I really want to know how they work!) turned out to be an Introvert.

What actually shocked me: My friends to whom I talk to the most, currently 4. are ALL INTP ! All of them! I was kind of really shocked. All 4 of my closest friends being INTP's. I looked up what the best type for an ENTJ would be, and it was ISTP or INTP's. Once more, that stunned my mind.

My father is ISTJ and my mother is ISTP. They are both mainly introverted, but I am >90% extroverted....

What do you think of that? Coincidence, or is something more complex behind it?

HisKittyKat

MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
4w5
Be grateful, you could have lucked out with a loud over the top can't stop talking troll with no substance ENTPs heh.

HisKittyKat

MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
4w5
Now Imagine 4 ENTPs in one room. They'd all be tryna talk over one another. The more they talked the louder they got. Now Imagine they have a point OMG, they would clear a room in 5 4 3 2 1. ......:doh:

LoyalKnight

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so
Now Imagine 4 ENTPs in one room. They'd all be tryna talk over one another. The more they talked the louder they got. Now Imagine they have a point OMG, they would clear a room in 5 4 3 2 1. ......:doh:

Haha, :D How talkative would you describe ENTJ's then?

ENTJs aren't past oriented.

Yeah, they are future-orientated, like me. I only think of the past (or present) when I feel low, but usually, I think planning-ahead, of the future.

HisKittyKat

MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
4w5
Haha, :D How talkative would you describe ENTJ's then?

Yeah, they are future-orientated, like me. I only think of the past (or present) when I feel low, but usually, I think planning-ahead, of the future.

Well I'm kinda in love with an ENTJ so I'm a bit bias heh. He is quite talkative however he speaks my language so I never get bored or have any real misunderstandings. ENTP talk for the sake of hearing their own voice, ENTJs talk bc they have something interesting to say :wink::wink: The fact he's super sexy kinda helps too.:smile::hug::wubbie::hug::hug:

LoyalKnight

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so
Well I'm kinda in love with an ENTJ so I'm a bit bias heh. He is quite talkative however he speaks my language so I never get bored or have any real misunderstandings. ENTP talk for the sake of hearing their own voice, ENTJs talk bc they have something interesting to say :wink::wink: The fact he's super sexy kinda helps too.:smile::hug::wubbie::hug::hug:

How do you know that he is an ENTJ? Have you told him to take the test?

Well, what you said about an ENTJ behavior, is not far away from the truth. Hope that you both will have a good time together! :)

EnnisPreit

MBTI Type
°Nt
Im also ENTJ and my best friend is an INTP still havent got the other one to take the test.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Perhaps you're attracted to opposites? Sometimes we're attracted to those who are not like us. Hence you are extraverted but they are introverted. :3

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Boss ENTJ surrounded with smart and naive INTPs? Ha-ha such a coincidence... :D

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I am also an ENTJ and I think I know maybe one extravert and I do not know a single thinker.

It's just the area I live in. I kind if hate it.

Gone

I haven't tried 4 ENTPs in one room yet, but 3 is perfectly reasonable.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

You should try 4 ENFPs in a room sometime. My poor ISTP sister just sits there like ... :mellow::mellow::mellow:

tumblr_m5qa49Phrh1rul0hko1_500.gif

Not to knock ENFPs ... such gatherings are hilarious and fun. :D

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
You should try 4 ENFPs in a room sometime. My poor ISTP sister just sits there like ... :mellow::mellow::mellow:

tumblr_m5qa49Phrh1rul0hko1_500.gif

Not to knock ENFPs ... such gatherings are hilarious and fun. :D

Hmm...been there with INFP's.Are E's really so much worse? ( I've only known 4 total and not at the same time)

I would imagine that they at least have a better disposition.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm...been there with INFP's.Are E's really so much worse? ( I've only known 4 total and not at the same time)

I would imagine that they at least have a better disposition.

I think in the INFP case, there will be more fandom talk. :D JK I have no idea ...

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
We recognize excellence when we see it. Sometimes you will feel like you are subconsciously scouting for those splendid people with peculiar and uncommon talents which makes your quest for knowledge and meaning the more galvanic.

"Introverts, come out of your cave. The greatness you were harnessing during your solitary pilgrimage is needed. "

Coordinating between them is an excitement, and when those qualified and worthy work together, you just have to slowly clap in pride for the amazing feats they can accomplish.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fwiw, i tend to collect introverts myself. In two of my close circles of friends, im the only extravert. I kinda like it, though it does make me painfully self conscious about how much i talk - and when throwing a party, i add in extravertew acquaintences so i dont have to carry the thing all by myself :p

Tw, ive done the 4 enfps in a room-thing...its absolutely hilarious and infuriatingly loud, chaotic, giggly and inefficient convo-wise. Once you get stuck on the association merry go round, there is no escaping, to the point where it stops being fun and becomes this weird compulsion. Think the girl in the red slippers that couldnt stop dancing :ninja: