• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENTP and ESTP?

Nigel Tufnel

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm friends with a number of ESTPs I know through work. They're fun to hang out with at happy hour, and great at doing customer demos because they're good at understand how things work and explaining what they're doing in a way most people can understand. That said, on the business side they think very conventionally, and aren't great at developing creative marketing strategies, which is a constant source of tension between me and them.