• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Myers Briggs types and their Zodiac equivalent

Jetta

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
INTJ = Scorpio
ENTJ = Capricorn
ENTP = Gemini
INTP = Virgo
INFP = Pisces
INFJ = Aquarius
ENFP = Gemini
ENFJ = Leo
ISFP = Pisces/Sagittarius
ISTP = Aries
ISFJ = Taurus
ESTP = Aries
ISTJ = Cancer
ESTJ = Capricorn
ESFP = Leo
ESFJ = Libra

SPs (Mostly Fire signs)
ESFP: Leo
ISFP: Taurus/Pisces
ESTP: Aries/Leo
ISTP: Scorpio/Sagittarius

SJs (Mostly Earth signs)
ESTJ: Capricorn
ISTJ: Virgo
ESFJ: Taurus/Libra
ISFJ: Cancer/Virgo

NTs (Mostly Air signs)
ENTJ: Gemini/Capricorn
INTJ: Scorpio/Capricorn
ENTP: Gemini/Aquarius
INTP: Aquarius

NFs (Mostly Water signs)
ENFJ: Aquarius/Pisces
INFJ: Pisces
ENFP: Sagittarius
INFP: Cancer/Pisces

HisKittyKat

MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
4w5
I see all Fe types as Pisces, Cancer, Libra, Scorpio, Aquarius and Virgos.

I see all Fi types as Leos, Aries, Sagittarius, Taurus, Capricorn and Gemini.

I don't why I see it this way encase anyone is wondering haha:huh:

Jboss

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I'm an ENTJ and a pisces. I reject my zodiac sign SO much.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
a53c5df8abb9c4f2adfd4414851ab102.jpg

4a5480931e96117a9135e82893fb9dd7.jpg

I don't put much weight in zodiac signs, but am an Aquarius and consider myself an odd hybrid of Aquarius and Pisces personality wise.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Since there are only 12 zodiac signs and there are 16 basic types, I don't see how there could be an equivalency.
Not only that, but not one of the above lists got my sign correctly.

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not only that, but not one of the above lists got my sign correctly.

Same. I'm an INTP Aries who acts like a Pisces. I never did believe in the zodiac, tbh.

*avariel*

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Stereotypical correlations:

ESTP: Aries
ESTJ: Capricorn
ESFP: Leo
ESFJ: Taurus (Libra)
ENTP: Gemini
ENTJ: Aries (Leo)
ENFP: Sagittarius
ENFJ: Libra (Aquarius)
ISTP: Virgo
ISTJ: VIrgo (Capricorn)
ISFP: Libra (Taurus)
ISFJ: Cancer
INTP: Aquarius
INTJ: Scorpio
INFP: Pisces (Cancer)
INFJ: Pisces (Scorpio)

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am a Pisces, but often relate more to Virgo commentary. Of course by Zodiacs, Virgo is my ascending sign if I remember correctly, and Sagittarius is in there somewhere. I struggle to relate to Pisces and their "do whatever makes you joyous!" mentality. They are stereo-typically seen as the type to smoke a joint with their child.

if my child had a joint he would probably be imprisoned to his bedroom, considering my strong dislike for alcohol and drugs.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
These are sun signs. If you want to really dig in for any correlations you'd have to go for Sun Signs + Moon Signs and maybe even Dark Moon signs too. It's a lot more complex than people try to leave it at.

Course, that would be far more work than I care to bother with.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm triple fire. Leo sun/rising, Aries moon. And xSFJ.

It’s true that there is more than just Sun signs and even the three main signs of someone’s chart. There’s also other planets like Mercury and Mars, the houses, the aspects, etc. that correspond to complete the chart as a whole. I assembled it based on the overall energy a sign emits to where it would appear dominant in a person’s chart and not as a Sun sign itself.

Whether you believe in astrology or not, there is a beauty to it in its complexity and it is rich in symbolism, meaning, and insight. It has a long, ancient history that goes back to hundreds of years in time. Oddly enough, everything in my chart fits me to a T much more so than MBTI ever has. You can take what you want with it, but most people have no idea that it goes beyond the horoscope bullshit and Sun signs and therefore assume things without totally understanding it either.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm an Aquarius but I am considered a cusp and share some Capricorn traits. My parents have always been very, very interested in astrology and frequently feel a need to point out "how aquarius" I am. Hippie NFs/STs... :dry:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It’s true that there is more than just Sun signs and even the three main signs of someone’s chart. There’s also other planets like Mercury and Mars, the houses, the aspects, etc. that correspond to complete the chart as a whole. I assembled it based on the overall energy a sign emits to where it would appear dominant in a person’s chart and not as a Sun sign itself.

Whether you believe in astrology or not, there is a beauty to it in its complexity and it is rich in symbolism, meaning, and insight. It has a long, ancient history that goes back to hundreds of years in time. Oddly enough, everything in my chart fits me to a T much more so than MBTI ever has. You can take what you want with it, but most people have no idea that it goes beyond the horoscope bullshit and Sun signs and therefore assume things without totally understanding it either.

I don't know if it's due to the forer effect but I always felt Astrology descriptions were pretty accurate of my temperament. I don't think it's necessarilly that "far out" when you think about the nature of the cosmos and how we are governed by certain basic laws of physics i.e. gravity and such. That the alignment and relation of the Earth to other bodies in the solar system would affect our development doesn't strike me as magical thinking. We know our relation to bodies like the Moon and Sun (among others) has various effects on the planet Earth, and as the Earth is essentially a giant living organism with the plants and animals an outgrowth, it doesn't strike me as odd or necessarily pseudoscience. We are essentially made of energy and chemical reactions; I see no good reason why the flow of energy and the chemical reactions might not be affected by and influenced by very particular conditions on the greater cosmic scale. Human beings are not islands independent of and immune from the environment around us, and I mean the greater cosmic environment, not just the one contained within our atmosphere and line of sight.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know if it's due to the forer effect but I always felt Astrology descriptions were pretty accurate of my temperament. I don't think it's necessarilly that "far out" when you think about the nature of the cosmos and how we are governed by certain basic laws of physics i.e. gravity and such. That the alignment and relation of the Earth to other bodies in the solar system would affect our development doesn't strike me as magical thinking. We know our relation to bodies like the Moon and Sun (among others) has various effects on the planet Earth, and as the Earth is essentially a giant living organism with the plants and animals an outgrowth, it doesn't strike me as odd or necessarily pseudoscience. We are essentially made of energy and chemical reactions; I see no good reason why the flow of energy and the chemical reactions might not be affected by and influenced by very particular conditions on the greater cosmic scale.

You actually believe our personalities are shaped by the positions of celestial bodies?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You actually believe our personalities are shaped by the positions of celestial bodies?

I'm not sure, but I think that, as we are a smaller part of the greater cosmic structure, it's silly to assume we aren't affected by the greater arrangement or makeup of things. Our personalities are likely determined to some extent by chemical makeup/genetics, and probably by "nurture" to some extent as well. Now, if we're talking about the way some distant constellations line up at a given time, I'm not sure it's as exact of a "science" as astrology might suggest or if those distant stellar objects really affect us much, I'm just suggesting that we're not independent of and unaffected by the greater system.

I know I sound like a hippie who believes in supernatural shit, but that's not what I'm trying to sound like here. I'm thinking more along the lines of the various levels of patterns and interactions, from the smallest subatomic particles to the relation between stars, planets, and beyond.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not sure, but I think that, as we are a smaller part of the greater cosmic structure, it's silly to assume we aren't affected by the greater arrangement or makeup of things. Our personalities are likely determined to some extent by chemical makeup/genetics, and probably by "nurture" to some extent as well. Now, if we're talking about the way some distant constellations line up at a given time, I'm not sure it's as exact of a "science" as astrology might suggest or if those distant stellar objects really affect us much, I'm just suggesting that we're not independent of and unaffected by the greater system.

Astrology does not suggest it. It dictates it.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Astrology does not suggest it. It dictates it.

I know. I never said I followed astrology or took it as fact. I'm only saying how I could understand why it arose as a possible explanation for things in the absence of hard science and empirical evidence. I think several bodies of religious thought contain at least some root in truth or in the very least are concerned with an attempt to explain the nature of the universe, but that doesn't mean I think they got it right or that I follow them. They're just as prone to error and falsities, if not more so, than they are to getting at the truth of nature.

I even mentioned it's possibly the forer effect at play in astrology resonating with people.

I think you're misunderstanding some of my comments as a devotion to astrology.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know. I never said I followed astrology or took it as fact. I'm only saying how I could understand why it arose as a possible explanation for things in the absence of hard science and empirical evidence. I think several bodies of religious thought contain at least some root in truth or in the very least are concerned with an attempt to explain the nature of the universe, but that doesn't mean I think they got it right or that I follow them.

I even mentioned it's possibly the forer effect at play in astrology resonating with people.

I think your position is being fleshed out as we go along, which is fine, but not entirely honest.

Also, what you're asserting is simply not astrology and that's the larger point I'm trying to make.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think your position is being fleshed out as we go along, which is fine, but not entirely honest.

Also, what you're asserting is simply not astrology and that's the larger point I'm trying to make.

I never said I was trying to assert astrology. Yes, I'm fleshing out my position (is that a bad thing?), but I don't think I'm being dishonest. I see the greater point you're trying to make, but I also think you misunderstood the greater point I was trying to make.