• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTPs hating other INTPs

diccs

a good example of spaciness also (my shirt is inside out)... lol, i fixed that...

The beauty filter game str0nk with this one

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The beauty filter game str0nk with this one
beauty filter? that is how my camera takes photos... sitting in natural light... what is so "beautiful" about it?

post script:

updated me from showing how fuzzy i have become earlier on discord... does it look filtered also?

SnAbHKOr.jpg

Bahar

MBTI Type
INTP
He ain't INTP....a pride that makes you blind is not acceptable to an INTP(he looks down on ppl who can't catch up with him in programming, and when you told him his mistake he got mad... Well, that's not INTP. fake.)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sounds like he has some narcissistic tendencies or a superiority (or inferiority?) complex.

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
[MENTION=29287]Obfuscate[/MENTION]

INTP hair IS a thing. I don't know what the process is in your case (I suspect is nonexistent), but mine is as follows:

1. Shower
2. Shake head like a wet dog (saves time because it untangles itself WHILE it gets rid of excess water)
3. Make a bun
4. Stab it with a spoon or any other object similar to a chopstick
5. Let it dry until you look like a depressed sheep

In other words, when I get up, I look as adorable as "Sarah Kay versus the H-Bomb".

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=29287]Obfuscate[/MENTION]

INTP hair IS a thing. I don't know what the process is in your case (I suspect is nonexistent), but mine is as follows:

1. Shower
2. Shake head like a wet dog (saves time because it untangles itself WHILE it gets rid of excess water)
3. Make a bun
4. Stab it with a spoon or any other object similar to a chopstick
5. Let it dry until you look like a depressed sheep

In other words, when I get up, I look as adorable as "Sarah Kay versus the H-Bomb".

my process is:

1.shower
2. use shampoo if i haven't in the last four or five days... comb hair with fingers, then rinse if required...
3.headbang, wet hair, headbang... so on until hair seperates into nice curls...
4. wet hair
5. exit shower and pat hair with towel
6. ignore hair until next time

post script:

was thinking about something else and recalled this... actually about 40% of the time i don't bother with the towel...

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I discovered that a hair buzzer thing was a good fix. I buzz it with the second to shortest setting every few weeks and I can rock the Jean-Luc. The only drawback is people want to touch it after I cut it.

The beard is tricky. I hate having to shave, but it becomes unkempt and ratty within a few weeks. I force myself to keep it trimmed every 2-3 weeks. Beard oil helps but I forget to apply it as often as I should. I forget to shower too. All of that grooming stuff seems like a big time sink.

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
my process is:

1.shower
2. use shampoo if i haven't in the last four or five days... comb hair with fingers, then rinse if required...
3.headbang, wet hair, headbang... so on until hair seperates into nice curls...
4. wet hair
5. exit shower and pat hair with towel
6. ignore hair until next time

post script:

was thinking about something else and recalled this... actually about 40% of the time i don't bother with the towel...

Headbanging (which I called shaking head like a wet dog) is enough for me, no towels needed. I only started using hair conditioner a while ago, because I decided to leave my hair longer than usual. And most days I forget to use it, anyway, so...

I discovered that a hair buzzer thing was a good fix. I buzz it with the second to shortest setting every few weeks and I can rock the Jean-Luc. The only drawback is people want to touch it after I cut it.

The beard is tricky. I hate having to shave, but it becomes unkempt and ratty within a few weeks. I force myself to keep it trimmed every 2-3 weeks. Beard oil helps but I forget to apply it as often as I should. I forget to shower too. All of that grooming stuff seems like a big time sink.

I hate people touching my hair, and I also refuse to spend/waste money on something I don't consider important, so I cut my hair myself: bathroom, mirror, a plastic bag on the sink, scissors and 2 minutes of good pulse. Then, good-bye until next semester.

With other parts of the body I need a more regular protocol for obvious reasons.

diccs

beauty filter? that is how my camera takes photos... sitting in natural light... what is so "beautiful" about it?

post script:

updated me from showing how fuzzy i have become earlier on discord... does it look filtered also?

SnAbHKOr.jpg

most phones come with beauty face camera mode. the pictures look unnatural thats why I assumed that you used the beauty face mode. If not that then you have a really crappy camera.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I think we're getting along better recently. We shared a joke about the Crystal Maze (a game show over here) about an IT guy's attempt to fix the big monitor in one of our meeting rooms

Jetta

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
There should be an MBTI royale. The ultimate battle to prove who is the most INTP, INTP.