• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ's, Maybe just misunderstood?

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hey! I have no problems with ENTJs! I find that for a balanced situation, ENTJs are needed..my step sister is an ENTJ and only lives with my and my family for half of the time..my father's an ENFP, and me and my sister are INFPs..and it seems that when my step sister is here, that things go over more "smoothly" and we stay in line better..which we love, because she's awesome!

Fuent

MBTI Type
ENTP
You cannot change the world with hate, much less to rule it. Forgive your enemy. becasuse they can never destroy you. Only you can destroy yourself.

Whatever plan you have in mind, you cannot do it all alone. Sooner or later you will have to cooperate with someone, and that someone is often someone you hate intensely.

What he/she said.

Fuent

MBTI Type
ENTP
Oh my, this is funny.
Exactly how do you plan to 'change' the world? Because, hello, the world is ruled by the richest. Are you rich? Or even better, do you have a nuclear arsenal in your house?
You're only a dude venting in a forum. Better stay in the reality and try to change the things that are on your reach... You're not going to rule the world, sorry.
And I don't think you don't say those things because you're an ENTJ. ENTJs can be... ENTJs, but you're a little bit out of line. Just my opinion.

Btw I smell a troll.

What he/she said.

Lucifer

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I make no excuse for myself, I am who I am. This threads is about ENTJ's, and the starter of this thread described himself as ENTJ and listed all that entailed of him personally. I only did the same to useas information on this thread.

I do not needyour criticism, for it is a waste of all of our time. The rest of my posts are in response to direct questions by dissonance and his questions are rational questions about my beliefs and how to interpret them.

I do not care what you think, unless you have some particular question that involves actual points and thesis, and expects a response based on what I have said, and doesn't involve attacking my personality then you waste your time. You cannot change me, and I critiscise myself to make sure I am staying inline with my beliefs and informaton.

tblood

Permabanned
ENTJs are very true to themselves - in fact they may well be the proverbial "honest man" -- the problem is that the most dangerous man is an honest man.

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Some ENTJs can be a bit like time bombs, so I don't really feel all that comfortable around them. But they do have a lot of internal material to work with and aren't as dependent on superifical externals :).

Lucifer

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Eldanen and tblood where were you guys at the start of this thread?

Finally we have some constructive input, and it is also very true.

And it is also unbiased, instead of directed at me, anymore input would be great guys!

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Something to add: some people hate the fact that I am almost always calm when I speak and I don't worry about anything. They take it as "arrogance", something akin "you just think you know everything". Well, I personally am just done that way: my biochemistry is such that I am not an anxious person, and that is all. I find completely ridiculous that somebody can get pissed for this reason.

Lucifer

MBTI Type
ENTJ
You're also ugly as fuck. It is the truth. Like it?

Ah, you are gay, I'm sorry that I don't fit your metrosexual taste in men.

Yea I have muscles, sorry bud.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Being the agitator that I am, at times, I thought i'd be the last person to say this: CALM DOWN, LADS! Our reputation is bad enough as it is. If you start to fight - wich I guess you're both pretty good at - and go all steamroller on eachother, you might be banned and shit like that. Ranting at homosexuals isn't popular, I did it once and I had to apologize, erase the post and be real nice. So not worth it. You're too far away from eachother anyway, and I know words isn't satisfying enough. Just face it, you'll never be able to beat the crap out of eachother IRL. :D

Lucifer

MBTI Type
ENTJ
You're too far away from eachother anyway, and I know words isn't satisfying enough. Just face it, you'll never be able to beat the crap out of eachother IRL. :D

Yea that was on my mind, thanks for setting me straight Jesus.

Now I know why your dad keeps talking so highly of you.

:devil:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dude, my dad hates me, he sent me down to the jews and romans so that they collectively could nail me to some old dusty wood and sun dry me ! XD

Nah, but our dear moderators aren't too fond of these kinds of discussions. Would be nice with a thread or two where there were no restrictions, where cheap plane tickets were sold, and guns also. :D

Fuent

MBTI Type
ENTP
Dude, my dad hates me, he sent me down to the jews and romans so that they collectively could nail me to some old dusty wood and sun dry me ! XD

Nah, but our dear moderators aren't too fond of these kinds of discussions. Would be nice with a thread or two where there were no restrictions, where cheap plane tickets were sold, and guns also. :D

Preach.

:angry:

IlyaK1986

MBTI Type
ENTJ

Jesus was a loudmouth schmuck that got crucified. The end.

Mohammed was a pedophile that fondled little girls and murdered pregnant women and probably killed kittens and ate babies. And you have 1.2 billion people across the world believing his bullshit which he used as an excuse to do that.

Shintoism believes there are little invisible people not just living in the sky--BUT EVERYWHERE! Though frankly, I happen to think this religion is fascinating from an outside-looking-in standpoint just by how there are these tranquil temples and tiny little elaborate shrines in the most out-of-the-way beautiful places I've ever seen in photographs.

Buddhism believes that in order to stop living meaningless existences, we have to lose our humanity!

Hinduism believes in 8-armed naked women being responsible for the creation of the world.

The Greeks and Romans believed their head honcho god was the pimp of pimps that threw lightning bolts when he was drunk.

All religion is bullshit. But all but one don't try to kill people that don't believe in it.

Lucifer

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Yeap, especially for the NTs, where we could just throw down without everyone getting emotional.

Thats why G unit likes you though Jesus, because you did what he said, your a good son.

Mammon on the other hand...