• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Realism

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
so your true-self just had some problems and now this concept of reality created what you are now?.

I forgot how many layers of irony I was on... I make dreams a reality, so I don't think of them as dreams.

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
Why not all 3?

Aren't we just a small light in this cosmos , trying to find meaning ...what is even the point?.
even the core concept of life isn't enough .

Maybe even reaching another life as a concept can't be enough.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Aren't we just a small light in this cosmos , trying to find meaning ...what is even the point?.
even the core concept of life isn't enough .

Maybe even reaching another life as a concept can't be enough.

Reality is what you think it is, perspective is everything. You can be a spec in reality, but in your own mind you can be the god of your own world. Just don't listen to the voices when you are alone.

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
Reality is what you think it is, perspective is everything. You can be a spec in reality, but in your own mind you can be the god of your own world. Just don't listen to the voices when you are alone.

Man , i like that Fi perspective still is not enough .
I was joking around ... I already found '' my world '' , still i'm thinking what if i was born 500 years in the future o more xdd.