• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT males - what are you attracted to?

MBTI Type
INxJ
Intelligent, sassy women. Toned bodies. Yes. Mental masturbation. Hell yes.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
  • The female version of myself should be in between 5'0" and 6'0", although I keep changing my standards.
  • The female version of myself should be of an average body type -- I adjust my standards here, too.
  • The female version of myself should have hair that is long and straight, perhaps slightly wavy, or funky and artsy, or bald.
  • The female version of myself should have an interesting sense of fashion.
  • The female version of myself should wear dark and gloomy makeup or something unusual.
  • The female version of myself should admire eccentricity in a man.
  • The female version of myself must allow me to act upon my fetish fantasies.
  • The female version of myself should appeal to cinema (particularly special effects extravaganzas), video games besides The Sims or Windows Solitaire, dark humor, bizarre humor, perhaps science fiction, and maybe amusement parks.
  • The female version of myself should find me devastatingly attractive. She should pursue me to the point of perhaps stalking.

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
I like big, juicy, voluptous TITS

Personality wise I like someone who's just cool as hell. Intelligent. Independent. Funny.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We could glue two balloons to Carrot Top.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm just fascinated by NT:s..and very attracted to your mental strength and ability to debate without freaking out ;).

Well, that is a good start. I like flattering. Even if it's obvious.

So, just curious, what are you attracted to when it comes to the opposite sex? And what leaves you cold?

Good:
- Niceness
- Ability to follow my reasoning
- Ability to reflect upon things philosophically.
- Cute face
- Honesty
- Generally well-shaped.
- It is hot with women who can see past my clown image. Someone whom I don't need to amuse all the bloody time in order to get attention.

Bad:
- Low intelligence
- SJ's (not the stereotypical istj's tho)
- Fat chicks
- Someone who demands attention but doesn't give it, you know the "unhealthy ENFP" style. Or the stupid cheerleader if you'd like.
- Lack of logic
- Lack of imagination
- Too much imagination, the kind who dream their days away
- Being boring in bed

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
  • Intelligence.
  • Lustiness.
  • Pluck. No doormats.
  • Ability to clean up nicely when the occasion requires it.
  • Basic cooking skills.

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
* superior intelligence, not high, but really high
* able to appreciate and have some sense in art & music
* physically and mentally relatively healthy. no chronic, gene diseases, etc. must be pretty
* not demanding as in let's go here, there, we need to spend more time together, etc
* likes working. i don't want to spend 24/7 with her, being a housewife. She does her stuff, i do mine. We meet few hours a day. that's enough.
* being emotional when necessary, uses her head always otherwise
* good with money management.

My ideal choice would be any other NTJ or INFJ.
my p is pretty high.. so i think i need a J or ... house/money may lead to disaster

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
My ideal choice would be any other NTJ or INFJ.
my p is pretty high.. so i think i need a J or ... house/money may lead to disaster

Ever tried an ENTJ? Or, ENFP? I like these for my INTP friends.

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
I used to think that I didn't mind if a woman was smart or not, but I do prefer smarter women now. I find them much more challenging (in a good way) and they are less likely to say something completely daft or inane.

I think physical attraction is vitally important, but I suppose I really can't afford to be too picky.

I also like honesty, integrity and a good sense of humour.

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
Ever tried an ENTJ? Or, ENFP? I like these for my INTP friends.

ENTJ
i'm afraid not i have never really interacted with entj ever so far. But ntj's should be relatively good.

ENFP
Not enfp though too kind. i want her to be bit :devil: or else we won't understand eachother.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Oh, well. You should meet Captain Chick. She will disabuse you of this notion.

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Independence
Confidence
Ability to discuss intelligent and.or intellectual subjects
Warmth and friendliness and being sweet
warm smile
not trying too hard to be a fashion or makeup guru, in fact, subscribing to makeup tutorials is a turn off
Straight posture
Kindness and compassion
ability to listen empathetically
not constantly calling me smart when i bring up semi-common knowledge (like.....military coups), but rather, engaging with me
ability to tease me in a lighthearted, flirtateous fashion
ability to agree and disagree with me on subjects
ability to hold opinions of her own
ability to support me emotionally, but also not be afraid to tell me when im full of shit
knowing how to flirt well without confusing little old aspie me (asperger's me, for those who aren't familiar with the term)
cuddling
kissing me on the cheek
stroking my chest
hugging
hand holding

EDIT: Oh, how could I forget! being a good cook.....i can't cook anything that isn't microwaveable, so id need someone who is a good cook.

Lark

In women I find certain body types and other features attractive, beyond that its intelligence, I really like people who're smarter than me but more often than not I discover that people are perhaps more devious but seldom smarter or they may be smarter but have huge blind spots or lack awareness of one sort or another, though the whole smarts bit isnt restricted to ladies, I like people with smarts generally, even book smarts or something, if I can learn stuff that's the important thing.